16. 'Cause I don't want this anymore

"You are inviting me to play bowling with Namjoon and his friends?" Jimin says as they were at the cat cafe. Jungkook invited to meet Jimin there on the weekend. A day before they went to bowling.

"I still believe he is trying to trick you or something. A person can't change so quickly. Suddenly change it's habit after doing it for so many years. Are you sure about this?" Jimin says as he finishes his drink.

"He isn't that bad anymore." Jungkook says as he finally takes a sip of his own drink that is now cold.
"Fine. I will come but if he does something on you... I won't hesitate to jump at him." Jimin says leaving a cold remark in the end.

"So, why isn't this new friend of yours here?" Jimin asks. Jungkook also invited Hoseok in here too. To ask if he wants to ho bowling too. He listened so much how Hoseok likes go bowling when he still had real friends. How much fun it was.

"He said before that he got lost." Jungkook says as he feels a smile form in his face. A cat is approaching Jimin from behind and jumps on him. Jimin lets out a high pitched scream. Jungkook laughs at him.

"Sorry that I am late, friends. I got lost. Like I got really lost." Hoseok gets closer to them with his big smile blasted on his face. Jungkook swears that Hoseok is like a son of a sun.

"Hi, I'm Hoseok. You must be Jimin. It's good to finally meet you." Hoseok says as he wants to handshake Jimin.
"It's good to see you too." Jimin says as he takes his hand.

"So, I was wondering. I actually never got to get used to school you two are going. I only got to be there for 2 days. So, what club should I get in?" Hoseok asks as he sits down.

"What are you good at?" Jimin asks. Jungkook is just listening. He is too busy at drinking his cold drink.
"Well, I am good at drawing and singing. I was thinking about the light music club but they already have a singer." Hoseok says in sounding little disappointed.

"You can come to the art club. I am in it and the members are really friendly and kind. The photography club is the most known club for it's toxic members." Jimin says. He got so friendly with Hoseok already. Jungkook felt relieved.

"Maybe I'll join the art club. I hope the monday, the day I get finally to go to school. I must so behind but I'll work hard to get in the smae level as you two." Hoseok says challenging himself.

"Do you want to go bowling tomorrow? Someone invited us to enjoy it together with his friends." Jungkook asks hoping Hoseok would join.
"Sure, but I can't throw any bowling balls. My arms are still weak. So, I'll just buy us drinks and maybe ask someone to throw for me. Maybe someone gets interested in me." Hoseok says confidently. Jimin snorts at Hoseok meanwhile Jungkook lets out a sigh.

"I can bowl for you. Even though I don't know how to do it." Jungkook says and Hoseok looks at him with a surprised look.
"You haven't bowled before?! Oh my god. I'll ask someone else. You need to enjoy your first time on your own, Jungkook." Hoseok says as Jungkook tries to hold his laugh.

"What time it is tomorrow 'cause I don't want to get late by getting lost again?" Hoseok asks and Jungkook takes out his phone.
"Around 7 pm. He said that they can play bowling for 1 hour and 30 and then they could go to eat in the closest chicken place." Jungkook says while reading the text message Namjoon sent him this morning.

"I hope I don't get run over by a car before I get there." Hoseok says laughing little at the "joke" he said. Jimin and Jungkook weren't sure how to react to that. They continued to talk about school stuff and other stuff. Jungkook felt weird but tried to ignore it.

He would feel so exhausted after a good night sleep. And he would suddenly get sudden dizziness past these days. Jungkook blames it on the stress he is getting from the school but he really should go to visit a doctor.

"See you tomorrow Jungkook and Jimin! Have a good night!" Hoseok says cheerfully as he waves at them a goodbye. Jimin stays with Jungkook for a little while. They're heading both in the same way anyway before Jimin has to turn to other way.

"See you tomorrow, Jungkook. Remember, if anything bad happens to you or Hoseok tomorrow. I won't hesitate to hurt him. Okay?" Jimin says showing his fists and shadow boxing the air.
"Your promise changed. You added Hoseok. Is he already that precious to as I am?" Jungkook asks as he laughs at Jimin who almost tripped himself while showing off.

"Well, he seems nice and also he only has us. But I still won't accept Namjoon that easily, not yet. Maybe someday. Oh, we are already here." Jimin stops himself and looks to his left and right if there was any cars coming.

"See you tomorrow, Jungkook. Goodnight!" Jimin says as he walks across the street. He waves at Jungkook as he got across. Jungkook smiles until Jimin gets out of his sight. Jungkook touches around his pockets to find his keys as he continues to walk towards his home.

He takes them out even though he has a long way to go back home. Jungkook just wants to look at the bunny keychain. The one Namjoon gave along with the snacks. Jungkook was now sure that Namjoon mean it when he snuck that in that bag.

A smile forms in Jungkook's face. The keychain is a really cute gift.

"I look like a bunny to you. A cute one too? He must be crazy."