12. Seesaw

"We should all go into the conference room and wait for him there I just texted him" Seokjin says towards his friends as it's been nearly 3 hours since him and Joon arrived at the building only to hear Yoongi had a mysterious visitor.

"The couches and chairs are more comfortable here" Hoseok exclaims while snuggling up to jimin, he looks ready to take a nap.

"Do you think he'll text you back?" Taehyung whispers to Seokjin.

"I don't know" Seokjin whispers back

"I'm hungry, I think I'll just pick at some food" Teahyung whines for all his friends to hear this time

Namjoon makes his away over to his little brother and snatches the bags of takeout away from him.

"No! We agreed we would eat with Yoongi, we will wait" Namjoon tells his brother

"Are we gonna wait all-"

Soft knocks can be heard at the for door of the building after Seokjin made jimin lock the door when he arrived so no more strangers came into the building.

Hoseok walks to the door and opens it , his eyes go wide while looking at the girl in front of him up and down

"Hoseok who's at the door" Jin yells

[in English] " hi, I'm looking for someone, is this the right address, can you help me please?" The girl ask as all Hoseok Can do is stare at her not understanding a word she just said. A light goes off in his heard and he pulls the girl from the front door into the lobby.
Namjoon knows English he can translate he thinks to him self as he comes into the others view

"Hoseok, Jin asked you a ques-" Namjoon stops mid sentence as he sees the girl in front of him. That her! It's Aid! Aid is here in Korea, in front of him. The girl he's been in love with for so long is here.

"Aid?"

[in Eng.] "Joon, is that really you?"

Fuck! Is all Seokjin is thinking! Fuck! Fuck fuck!!
He recognizes the girl almost instantly, how can he not when her face is basically covering Yoongi's bedroom.

This isn't real, what kind of K-drama has my brother got himself into.

As Namjoon gets ready to answer her, Aid's view shifts from him to someone behind him.

[in Eng.] "Gunmy bear!" The girl of Namjoon's dreams yells towards Yoongi engulfing him in a hug.

Namjoon feels his world shift. His entire universe shattering because the girl of his dreams is the same girl his best friend is going to marry.

It clicks that the gummy bear Namjoon has been jealous of for months is his best friend.

[In Eng.] "Baby I'm so sorry for your loss, kookie is here, he's okay, he's sleeping" Yoongi whispers for only Aid to hear

[In Eng.] "Yoongi marry me, is what mom and dad wanted before leaving this world" Aid whispers back.

Yoongi takes Aid left hand in his and pulls it towards his lips and he spots mama grace's engagement ring on Aid ring finger.

[In Eng] "I'd be my pleasure" Yoongi says softly while looking Aid in the eyes

"No, no, no no" Teahyung whispers and he hides his tears in on Seokjin's neck "It's her isn't it? That's the girl who stole my world" Teahyung whispers to his brother

"I'm so sorry Tae" Jin kisses his baby brothers head and rubs his shoulders

[in eng.] "Let me introduce you" Yoongi smiles at Aid and she nods

"Guys! This is Aid, she's the girl who's gonna make me the happiest man in the world once she becomes my wife" he beams at his friends while showing Aid's left hand to his friends.

[in eng] "baby, this is Namjoon, that that's Seokjin and Taehyung, they're brothers! Those two over there are Hoseok and Jimin" Aid shyly waves towards the boys and they all give her a timid smile

"It's nice to meet you" Hoseok speaks up to avoid the current tension.

[In Eng] "It's nice to finally meet you Hobi, Taetae and Jinnie, Joonie is so good to see your face in person and not thru a computer screen" Aid says as she looks at each person in their eyes.

Yoongi, Jimin and Namjoon look at Aid like she has 3 heads

"No way! You're the American girl Namjoon met online?" Tae yells with so much excitement he thinks he might die. Because there's hope! Hope that the girl in front of them feels the same way Namjoon does. Hope that his brother can get the girl he loves and he can get the man he loves.

-–—• - – —•
Shorter chap sorry!
Not edited!
Fighting 💪🏼💜