3. World Wide Web

"I'm gonna tell on you" Jungkook tries to threaten his sister but she quickly brushes it off .

"You and I both know you won't!"

"Whatever, I'm going to my room you're about to spend hours on the computer"

"I'll come find you in a bit bunny"

"Okay, love you"

"I love you more bunny boy"

Welcome Back User: Atotherescue113

Open a new chat:
Yes| No

Atotherescue113 is typing ...

Hi Joon, you there?

RapkingNam100 is typing ...
Hi! Aid
I'm here
I only have a couple minutes
To talk
You good?
Is my English wiring better?
I mean
Writing

Atotherescue113 is typing ...
Yes Joon
Your English improves everyday
You are better than me at it
Haha
Sorry I couldn't join earlier
But it's all good
We can talk longer  tomorrow?

RapkingNam100 is typing ...
I can't tomerow
My older brother Jin
Is using the computer
All day
Sorry
Maybe if I go to Hobi home
I can try from his home

Atotherescue113 is typing ...
How are your brothers?
Jin and Tae?
Have you been fighting with them?
Okay
Tell Hobi I say hi

RapkingNam100  is typing ...
They are
How do you say
I forget the word
Wait
Oh
Yes
Annoying
Jin is always with his friends
And Tae is okay
He  had a lot of energy
Just like your brother
I stole can't believe
I mean
Still
That you have a brother who is Korean
That's crazy
I'm glad you adopted him
Or we wound not be friends
Ok
I have to leave
Bye

Atotherescue113 is typing ...
Bye Joon
If Kookie wasn't Korean I would've never met you
Thank you for being such a good friend Joon
You're perfect|
You're per|
You're|
Your English is perfect

Logging out and turning off her computer Aid goes in search off her little brother. She daydreams of the day she can finally see Namjoon in person and not through blurry pictures they send each other in the chat room.

-–—• -–—• -–—•

"Uncle Ilhan will you please tell my father that I should really get my drivers license! If kookie was allowed to skip a grade the least I should be able to do is get my license"

"Listen darling since you and kookie began being homeschooled two years ago your mom was very clear that the both of you should be top students so it shouldn't be a surprise that kookie was able to skip a grade but if you promise me that you will start taking college courses the minute you turn 16 I can convince your father!"
Ilhan knew both of his godchildren had him wrapped around their finger. It was hard for him after his divorce to Lana. He still hated how their marriage ended or more how Lana ended it but the kids made everything better. He sold his home he had once shared with Lana and moved in the house next door to Jeff and Grace.
It worked out perfectly since the Law office Jeff decided to open gained so much popularity and grew enormously. Jeff and Grace had been like family to him all his life and he was beyond thrilled when Jeff gave him the job at his corporation after how much he loved it he started going back to school and got in to the four year law program he closest university offered.
As his graduation gift Jeff and grace gifted him with 5% of shares with in the company making him the only non family member with that privilege. Jungkook saying he wanted to be lawyer just like him and Jeff was a better gift than the shares.

"Thank you uncle Ilhan! You are truly the best uncle in the entire world!"

"Whatever Aid got I want some too!"

"Hey there champ! " Ilhan engulfs Jungkook in a tight hug. "How are you almost as tall as me, your about to turn 14, stop growing!"

"No fair! Was Aid giving you a list of birthday gift options! She was wasn't she! Man, now your gonna be broke and I'm gonna get socks or something!"

Ilhan and Aid couldn't contain their laughter as Jungkook store frozen and confused. He didn't think anything he had said was funny.

"No bunny, Aid wasn't giving me a list of birthday gift ideas don't worry. Now I know not to get you socks!"

"So what where guys talking about then?"

"Uncle Ilhan was going to talk to the pretty college dean about me taking college courses once I turn 16"

"Uncle Ilhan is not interested on the college dean only in my princess education"

"Yeah right" Both Jungkook and Aid knew that their uncle was lonely and they wanted nothing more than to see him happy.

-–—• -–—• -–—•
Once again this Chap is not edited 😂
Shorter chap sorry! Your getting just quick glances at Jungkook's life before the death of his parents.

Aid and Namjoon met in a chat room that was supposed to be for kids who are adopted to chat with each other but Aid went it to try and understand how her brother might be feeling ( I don't know if those exist okay this is just fan-fiction 😂😂) Thank you for reading!