Unwanted Soulmate!

Start from the beginning

"Hey nerd." Izuku whipped around, scared by the sudden voice.

"Uwah! K-kacchan?" Izu yelped out, earning a smirk from Katsuki as he sat down next to him. Izuku's head filled up with thoughts as this happened.

"Can I-"
"Can I-"

Katsuki looked at Izu and chuckled, this made Deku smile and turn away shyly. It was strange how they did that, it almost felt unreal to Izuku. "Kacchan... Were you being serious?" Baku looked at him with confusion. "About what you said in the elevator?" Baku sighed and faced his whole body at Izuku, who was very concerned about what was gonna happen next. He didn't expect for Baku to grab ahold of his hands, and he definitely didn't expect him to kiss them again. At this moment, Izuku was a blushing mess, this only fueled Baku's smirk that seemed to keep growing.

"Why would I lie about that nerd?" Baku asked, the rasp in his voice coming out. Not gonna lie, but Izuku always loved Kacchan's raspy voice especially when he just woke up (he's had to sleep over at his house in 8th grade because his mom worked late). After hearing this, Izuku's eyes widened. He didn't expect that to come out of Katsuki's mouth at all. "If we're soulmates, we're soulmates. And it sure does fucking look like it, doesn't it?" To be fair, they were in sync a lot, so they were possibly soulmates. The only way they can tell for sure is if they kiss, kissing your soulmates triggers something in your heart. People said it was supposed to feel like your heart just completely filled up with love and all your bad thoughts just suddenly disappear. Others say that when you kiss you see a flash of color, that being your soulmates favorite color to flash in your eyes.

"Well, Kacchan. I think we are soulmates." Izuku stated feeling his heart race in his chest. It almost felt like it was going to explode. Katsuki smiled and let go of his hands.

"I like that answer Deku." Then suddenly Katsuki leaned forward and pressed his lips on Deku's. His eyes widened, but soon after he melted into it. He moved closer and set his hand on Katsuki's cheek, while Katsuki's hands were placed firmly on his waist, pulling him in more. Then all a sudden a flash of red filled his eyes, and as soon as it happened it was gone. That didn't stop them from kissing, however Katsuki pulled Izuku onto his lap as one of his hands found his way on Izu's butt and the other in his neck. Baku pressed his lips farther into Deku's, their lips moving in complete sync. This made him want to laugh, but he held it in for his own sake. He squeezed his hand on Deku's butt making the greenette moan, giving Baku the chance to stick his tongue in. Winning the little tongue battle easily, he explore the rest of his mouth. The kiss felt like heaven, so much so that Izuku began moving his hips on Baku's lap which made him instantly pull away.

"Aah~ Fuck Deku~" He groaned out. Izuku was confused. "If you move like that again, your ass will be destroyed by tomorrow." Katsuki smirked as he watched Izuku's face brighten with color again. The suddenly Izuku brought his lips to Baku's ear and whispered seductively into it.

"Well I wouldn't mind that at all bad boy~" He moaned into his ear. This made Katsuki growl and pick him up instantly. Izuku squeaked as he began carrying him into the living room, getting cheers from the group, and down to the elevator. He pressed the button to his floor and immediately pressed Izuku to the wall.

"Well me neither Deku." Katsuki growled into his ear. Just at that voice Izuku moaned and pressed his head against the wall. This allowed Katsuki to begin sucking on his neck, leaving as many hickeys as he desired. By the end of the ride, Izuku was a moaning mess, he was gripping Baku's hair as well. This sight made Bakugou extremely horny. He carried Deku angrily down the hall way and to his door, opening it and slamming it closed, making sure to lock it. "When we're done Deku, you'll be limping all day tomorrow."

"Oh bring it on Kacchan." Katsuki smirked and threw Izuku onto his bed, watching him bounce up. He ripped off his shirt and pants, watching Izu do the same, and then he climbed on Izuku. Izuku looked up at him with lustful eyes and licked his lips. Bakugou groaned and kissed his lips harshly. It was a fight for dominance, but of course Bakugou won, Izuku was fine with that (he personally loved being bottomed out). At this point, Izuku wanted Kacchan in him, so he grinded up on his dick. This made Katsuki pull away from the steamy kiss and groan.

"Use your words baby. What do you want?" He asked. Izuku moaned and looked up at him with sinful eyes.

"Please fuck me Kacchan." Smirking Bakugou ripped both of their boxers off, both of their erections springing out. This made Izuku's eyes widened as he saw Katsu's dick. How is that gonna fit in me?! Shrugging this off he grabbed it and began stroking it off. Bakugou growled at that, his chest rumbling. He handed Izuku two fingers to suck on, which Izuku did, flinging his wet tongue on until they were soaked. Suddenly, Katsuki's finger was lodged into Izu's tight hole. He flinched upon impact, but moaned it out.

His finger went in and out, stretching his hole. Then with one more finger in, Kacchan began to scissor him. Izuku moaned loudly at some point, making Katsuki grin. He had found his G spot. "K-kaacchaaann~" If it were possible, Kacchan's cock went harder after hearing that.

"Alright, are you ready?" Katsuki asked. Izuku nodded his head, feeling nervous at this. Katsuki frowned and kissed the boy's forehead. "It'll be okay Izuku, I'll make you feel good okay?" Izuku nodded again, feeling a bit better. Katsuki smiled and pushed himself in all the way, just to get the pain over with faster. At this Izuku gasped, and soon tears formed at his eyes. Katsuki littered his cheeks with kisses, making sure it was alright to move. When Izuku nodded, he thrusted inwards. Izuku felt immense pleasure and moaned loudly. Katsuki was satisfied with that result and did it again and again.

"F-Fuck Deku you're so t-tight~" He groaned. Izuku couldn't even respond, for his breath was taken away by the amount of pleasure.

"Please Kaaacchaan~ Faster~" Izu exclaimed. Katsuki listened and picked up his pace, pushing in and out harder and faster. He watched as Izuku bounced back and forth, his eyes wide and his mouth dropped open. Drool was starting to form, which was really turning Baku on more. Placing his hands on Izuku's hips, he used them to push Deku down harder. "KACCHAN!~" Izuku yelled. He had just hit his G spot, so in hopes of hitting it some more, Katsuki thrusted in deeper and faster hearing more lewd noises from Izuku's open mouth.

"This is so good~" Kacchan moaned out, Izuku was so perfectly tight around him, he never wanted to stop. At this point, Katsuki was just pounding into him like a jack hammer, going faster and deeper with each thrust. The bed even started to hit the wall, creating some dents and bangs. With each thrust the bed squeaked and more moans came from Izuku, who was feeling so much pleasure. With grunts and groans from Katsuki, he leaned over and kissed Izuku, who held his cheeks and kissed him sweetly back. At this moment Katsuki knew Izu was the one. He found his soulmate and he couldn't be more happy.

Izuku pulled away and moaned loudly, it going straight into Katsuki's ear. Hearing it up close was way better. "I'm gonna cum~" Izuku moaned out.

"Me too Deku." With his last thrusts, Katsuki and Deku came in sync. They shared a laugh as Katsuki rode it out, filling Izuku up. Izuku's semen laid upon his chest and was dripping from Katsuki's as well. He chuckled and pulled out of Izuku, collapsing next to him. He reached over the bed and grabbed a box of tissues, handing some to Deku and taking a few himself. They both cleaned themselves off and threw the used tissues in the trash.

Izuku turned on his side to face Katsuki, while smiling. This made Katsuki's heart flutter with excitement. "Well Kacchan, I'm happy it's you." He said with a bright smile. This made Katsuki smile as well and turn on his side. He poked Izuku's cheek and leaned in close.

"Me too, Izuku. Me too."

"Aww come here you cheesy weirdo!" Izuku exclaimed, Katsuki chuckled and kissed his cheek lovingly.

"You're still a nerd though." Katsuki jumped out of bed as Izuku did the same, chasing him around the room.

"Hey, take that back!" Izu yelled laughing a bit. Katsuki was laughing so hard that he fell back on the bed. Izuku giggled and jumped on Kacchan, hugging his chest.

After both calming down, Izuku fell down next to Kacchan, still hugging his chest. His hand began to run through his spikey hair as he stared at his face. Katsuki looked over at Izuku. "Thank you Kacchan."

"For what?"

"Accepting me as your soulmate."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~I'm sorry for my sins haha~

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Thank you for reading!
Have a great night/day
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee