Chapter 11

Nicholai

I continue to gawk at the people in front of me. Not caring when someone called my name. I can't believe that they have the guts to come here.

"Its been so long son," the man said.

I just glare at him, my blood is raging with so much hatred towards them. They knew how I lived my life, but did they care? No! They just continue to watch me from afar not even giving a helping hand. They even knew that I sell myself to a man so that I can save the life of the woman who cared for me since I was a child. Not even caring if that will make me tainted or not.

I live my life in hardship, being normal as I can be and now they will just come down here and barge in my life!

"What are you doing here?" My voice dripping with venom making them flinch. Chester stop calling me, while they watch us talking.

"I know its not the right time, but we need to talk to you. I am sure you have a lot of question and me and your mother are here to answer them for you." He said, while his mother gave me a pleading eyes. My demeanor started to crumble as the tears flow down my cheeks.

"Why now?" My voice crack, and suddenly a warm arm wound up around me. Glancing up, I saw Chester's face full of worry for me. And I felt guilty in living him and avoiding him for almost a month. I just can't let myself to see him. I guess, I'm truly selfish. But for once I just wanted to be the only one in someone's heart. That person's only true love...that I'm the only one for them, that matters..

My body rock, when Chester start sobbing while hughing me tightly. He must have heard my thoughts and learned my past when I let my mind open for him. Our bond is still incomplete but he knows now that I'm not human like he thought I am.

"I still love you Nico, that won't change." He said between hiccups.

"I know Chester. And I'm thankful for that. But before that I would like you to meet some people."  He grew stiff and unwrap himself around me. Looking up to him I saw his tear stained face and red puffy eyes, but either way he still look gorgeous to me.

Turning around, I saw a hopeful look at my father and mother's face. Even my twin brothers are somewhat nervous. I arch my brow at them. What the fuck are they thinking coming here looking like children! They really are impossible! Ughh.. Knowing that they are both older than me. How is that possible that I'm related with them.

************************************

Chester

The room is quiet after Nicholai finished telling his story. My grip on him tighten. I already knew about his past a moment ago but its still pained me to know that he sold his body before to another man. I felt my wolf growl angrily. Wanting to tear whoever that man apart.

But I can't still believe that he is part God and part Fae. His mother is a Goddess, who fell in love to a Fae Prince. His mother was already married to a God at that time, that's why when his Grandfather heard about him. He ordered someone to kill him. His grandfather only saw him as a tainted god. But he was saved by some fae in the forest and found by the humans couple who later on become his adopted parents.

He knows what happened before, as a child he remembered everything. And his not even surprised when his biological father came to him when he is  five.

It seems that the Gods heard about him. His mothers husband at that time passed on. Leaving her alone. Then she wished to be wed to his father. The heavens grant them their happiness, and his father wanted to take his son back. But Nicholai loved his adopted family at that time and can not leave them. That is why he remain at Earth.

"But why now?" Kimmton suddenly ask. They became quiet. Contemplating while looking at each other.

"Because the Moon Goddess wanted to send a message." His mother said.

"Message?" Trenton become alert as he eyed them skeptically.

"She said, 'That the time is near. The moon will once again bleed. Letting the two fated souls emerge from their slumber. Blood will coat their bodies as they fought through their deaths. But only one will live as the other will perished."

Silence envelop all of us. No one spoke. I knew all about it. And I'm sure my brothers have an idea too. Nico is fidgeting, not knowing what its all about. So I open my mind to him, sharing my past and my thoughts to him.

I saw his eyes water, then he turn at me. Looking up at me, I saw his eyes. It's full of sympathy and love making my heart skip a beat. He cup my face tenderly bringing me closer to him.

"I love you Chester." He softly said. My mind become numb, and I felt lost with his eyes. The others vanished around us. He is the only one I can see. And my wolf howl happily as I heard him said that to me. I lean towards him as I bring my lips to him. I felt my insides melt when our lips mold with each other. I become lost to the euphoria and I knew I'm the edge in taking him there if not by someone yanking me away to him.

I let a growl and snap at the person grabbing my arm. To be surprised that it is my mate's father.

"Down boy, its still early for that. I know that you need to talk this with the both of you but before that we need to talk first." He said while chuckling at me.

I blush hard. But when I saw Nico's swollen lips and flushed cheeks I can't help to feel proud that I'm the one who have done that to him. His father let my arm go when he is sure that I'm not as horny as before. Well, I'm a werewolf! What can I say!!

"I'm going to talk to your father first. You go with Trent and the others first. And wait for me, okay?" I said, as I hug him lovingly.

"Okay." He answer as he bid his parents and brothers goodbye while he walk with Trent, De and Kim towards the pack house.

"Please take care of him for us Chester." His mother said softly as she take his husband hands.

"He is immortal and you would be too, once you completed your mating bond but it doesn't mean that you two can't die. Just please make him safe. And love him more than your life. I never have the chance to be his father and I'm sure that he wanted to be loved and cared for, so I'm giving that responsibility to you. Cherish and love him for as long as you live, young werewolf." His father said.

"Yeah, if we ever heard him cry again because of you! We promise that we will bring this place to ground! We are not joking!!" The twins said as they run behind their parents while they continue climbing the cloud - like stairs.

I continue looking at them while they disappear behind the giant clouds, as my mind process all they said to me. I do not care about the immortality, but I am sure to myself that I will love him..Nicholai forever...

Suddenly my brother mind link me. And my heart almost dropped.

'We are under attack!'

'Rouges!!'

_____________________________________________________________________