Chapter 10

Trenton

My jaw clenched and I feel my muscles tense. My heart squeezed painfully seeing my brother broke down in front of me. A lone tear escape from my eyes when the room filled by his sobs. I haul him at my arms as I rock him back and forth.

Chester is crying hard at my chest, his tears wetting my shirt but I don't take notice of it. I just want him to be fine again. But I know it will be hard, this place gave a very unpleasant memories for all of us.

"He's going to be fine Chess." I softly said, but he just tightened his grip at my shirt as his body started to shake. I cooed him, started whispering and letting him calm down. Then I saw Kimmton and Deathon came in with grave faces.

"How is he?" I ask.

"He's going to be fine. He just need to rest for a while." Deathon answer, then Chester whipped his head towards him.

"Really?"

"That's right Chess, Nicholai is much stronger than you think. I assure you that he will get better, and you bro need to take a rest too and possibly a shower. Ugh. Gross dude! You stink, really bad!" Deathon said as he scrunched his nose, earning a chuckle from me as Kimmton smack him at the back of his head. Chester just giggle at them.

At least now his smiling.. Thank god!

----

Kimmton

My eyes are unreadable, while a fake smile were plastered in my lips. Deathon glance at me with furrow brows. He knows.. Of course being his mate has its downside because I can't lie to him. And I'm sure he knows why I'm being like this.

He knew my secret, and we're still not open about it to the others. A lot of things were happening to Deathon's family that we couldn't get a chance to tell them about my condition.

But now Nicholai knows about it. And I can't understand how he do it. He is not human, I understand that base from his scent and aura but I'm still figuring out what he is truly.

"Stop thinking about it, Kim." Deathon says as he wound up his arm around my waist. I felt his warm radiating from his body, and I become more calmer.

"But De," I start but he cut me off by placing his lips towards mine. Sparks exploded inside of me, and like always I felt breathless when he moved away.

"Its going to be alright Kimmy. I won't let anyone hurt you. I love you, babe." My breathing hitch when I saw his smoldering gaze eyeing me. And like the first time I saw him, I fell in love again....

"I love you too."

************************************

Dark clouds form around the pack house. Lightning illuminated the whole forest. Howl of wolves were echoed around the whole place.

The whole pack are praying for the young man who is unconscoiusly lying on one of the beds in the pack clinic. They are worried for his safety. And they knew that Chester need him by his side. After Aiden died, they saw how broken Chester become. And when the young man came to this place he started to change, and they are hopeful that the old Chester will come back again. And for that he needs the young man in his life.

Then for some unknown reason the sky light up, and the dark clouds vanished. Even if it still night time the light coming from the sky almost blind them. The wind become chilly but not so much just comfortable to the skin. Flowers begin to bloom and music filled the air. Making the whole pack giddy and nervous, not knowing what is really happening.

Trenton, Deathon and Kimmton hurriedly came out when they heard the commotion outside. Their eyes widen when suddenly a staircase made of clouds appear in front of them. And it even become bigger when they saw a group of people from up walking down to them.

They consist of four people. A tall man with white hair and beard is on the front, he have blue cold eyes and bulging muscles. He radiate power and elegance. Next to him is a woman, with an elegant beauty. She have long curly blond hair with smoldering green eyes. Behind them were two children between five or six and like the two person in front if them they held elegance and beauty that is not possible for any human to have. They both have blond curly hair up to their shoulders. No one can guess if they are boys or girls. The four were all wearing white clothes, that almost looks like a robe or dress of some sort.

All of them gawk at the group, truly mesmerize by their beauty. No one said a word as they continue their steps towards them. Then suddenly, the door were thrown open revealing a frantic Nicholai.

Nicholai sprint towards them, not even answering when Chester called his name.

"Mother! Father! What are you doing here?!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________