Chapter 4

Nicholai

I felt drain. The passed month is too much for me. And I can't believe that I survive all of it.

As I watch the sceneries passed by I can't help but miss my mom. She passed away a month ago. When I first heard the news I can't help myself, I fainted. After that, things become crazy from getting things done. Luckily her bills is not that high because I already paid some of it before. Still, there is a lot of things I needed to do. And after I finished all of it I actually cried for the first time. Typically me. Sigh.

Now, I am riding my mom's old car to a new town. Its not far from the city where I came from just a two hour drive. I just want to start a new life and finally move on. I even enrolled myself again in the local high school there. I plan to finish school and have a much nicer life. It might be a little embarrassing to be a sophomore when I'm already 19 but I determined to do it. But I'm still afraid of the other students reaction of me. Well, I just have to find out right?

The whole town is so refreshing and felt at home. My new place is a little apartment beside the school. And I'm thankful to Lily in telling me about this place. She is the owner of the night gay club where I'm working in the city. She even recommended me to her friend who owned a local cafe just a block away from here. I have an appointment with the owner today. I know that I'm still tired but I just put my bag away and I started to get ready. I pulled out a black skinny jeans, a white v-neck long sleeved shirt and a boxer. I went to take a much needed shower letting myself to relax. After showering I dry myself and put on the outfit I choose. Then I hop on my car and drive away.

Surprisingly the small cafe is full, oh right today is Sunday! Gosh, I'm such an idiot, to actually forgot the day. As I get out I raise my brow when I saw a built guy who is frantically taking orders from the waiting costumers. I almost smirk when I saw him annoyed of all the attention he's receiving.

Then they all stop when I enter. Hmn,. Not bad. It seems I got all of their attention as I walk to the cashier. Good to know that I still have the same reaction from people. They fixed their gazes on me. And I laugh internally when I felt their lust and want aiming at me. What can I do I'm gorgeous. With my 6 foot height, lean swimmers body that can almost see from the white shirt I'm wearing, not to add my long and shapely legs. I also have wavy white blond hair up to my shoulders, icy blue eyes, high cheek bones, prominent nose and plump pink lips. What can I say, I'm embodiment of a God.

"Can I see Sylvia?" I huskily said to the person behind the counter earning a blush from the young blond boy as he scurried off to the back door.

I can still feel their intense stare at the back of my head as they study my body. And I felt violated when I felt someone stared at my ass but I just shake it off. But god, the place is so quiet that I can almost hear my breathing. Then the back door opened revealing a woman in her thirties with a motherly smile as she walk at me and hug me tightly. I heard the people around us gasp. And I suddenly remember that Sylvia is still single. She must have heard the others but she just tightened her hold at me, then she let go.

"What? I can't hug him now. Geez people, at least let me feel some of him before I hand him to you. That's right guys this young man Nicholai will start working here tomorrow. But before that, come on Nicholai I still have to explain to you everything about the job." Sylvia said as she drag me to her office making the costumer whine at us. Then I saw another guy exiting from the kitchen with trays of food. And when our eyes met, I felt my world fall apart.

Fuck! Werewolf!! You gotta be kidding me??!

________________________________

Book 2: CHANCES ( boy x boy )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें