Chapter 6

Nicholai

I felt his lips touch mine, while his hands caresses my chest.

"I love you Nico."

Then he glide his tongue in my neck, while he nips and bite my sweet spot earning a moan from me.

"I love you too," I said to him, those three words ignite something inside of him. His eyes become dilated. His kisses become rough, and passionate.

He brush his hands to my nipples making it hard. My whole body become heated and the sensation filled me with so much lust. Then I felt him grab my length making me arch my back. I mewl and groan when he begin moving his hands. My hips move with him and we begun to dance. Sweats flow to our bodies and his lips continued to move with mine. I felt his hardened flesh grazing my hips, and when I looked down I almost come when I saw his lust filled eyes as he pushed his shaft inside of me...

"You felt so good,. Chester..."

I snap my eyes open, and groggily looked around. My mind is in total haze, and my body is full of sweat. Looking down, I blushed hard. I have a full blown boner and I suddenly remember my dream. Oh my god!

Fuck! That is so embarrassing!

I hurriedly get up on my bed and run to the bathroom. Once there, I take off my sweaty boxer and shirt. Then I turn the water letting the cold water cooled my heated body.

I can't understand why I dreamt about him. I know his gorgeous but geez, there is a lot of guys out there who is more normal than him. For Christ sake the lad is a werewolf! And I do not want to associate myself with them. They are possessive, violent and....and I don't know!

Okay, enough panicking Nico! Take a deep breath and calm down.. Okay I guess that is enough.

After showering I wipe my body with a dry towel and walk out of the bathroom. I open my dresser and get my outfit for today. A black silk briefs, a black shirt and blue denim jeans then I put it on.