Chapter 5

Chester

The whole cafe is full. Tristan, Justin and I are busy taking orders. And not to add that the whole place are so noisy. I can even hear them at the kitchen as I help Kaye put the food in the trays. But it suddenly got quiet when I heard someone enter.

"Wow, it became quiet that's weird." Kaye exclaimed, and I just shrugged at her.

"I think I need to go back. Tristan will gonna murder me if I don't hurry." I said. She just rolled her eyes and go back at cooking. Kaye and Mike where our main cook and I must admit that their food is phenomenal. Especially Mike's lasagna. Oh god just thinking about it makes me drool.

As I opened the door, my eyes met the most gorgeous guy I've seen in my entire life. My wolf started purring when my eyes study his whole face. God, he is so perfect.

Beautiful... My wolf suddenly purr at me. And for the first time since Aiden died, he become active again. And when our eyes met I felt lost. My body started heating up. And I become stunned. For the second time. I'm breathless again. My heart beat painfully at my chest. And I almost cry when Sylvia drag him away to her office.

"Chester, you alright?" Tristan asked, as he take the tray from me.

"Yeah, uhm. I just remember something but I'm fine now." I said. He just shrugged at me as we started working again.

The girls ask us if its really true that Nicholai will start working here. Which I find out rather exciting and nerve wrecking.

Nicholai.. It suits him perfectly. Then I almost growled when I heard some guys saying they love his ass. The fucking perverts! I'm so gonna tear them apart if I ever saw them near him.

Then the back door opened and the cafe become quiet again. I saw Nicholai step out and walk toward us, Sylvia behind him. Justin blush hard when he saw Nicholai glance at him for a while, and the girls sigh dreamily as they stare at him.

"Oh guys, perfect. Nicholai actually wants to start right now when he saw that there is a lot of costumer so please help him huh." Sylvia said to us, then the place erupted with squeals. I swore my eardrums bleed.

"Oh my God! Your really gonna work here? I can't believe it! God, I'm gonna text my friend!" She said as she started typing at her phone. The others do the same as they take pictures of him too. And it take all of my power not to snatch all of their phones and stomp it with my shoes. But Nicholai just smile at them, as he listen to Justin while the blonde kid explain everything to him he needs to know about the job then I felt Sylvia walk back to her office. Then Tristan gave him a uniform and they ushered him to the changing room.

After a couple of minutes, he comes out wearing the uniform and I felt my shaft twitch. My eyes roam his form studying his body more closely. The clothes fit him perfectly showing his lean body and he also tie his hair in a high ponytail while some strands perfectly fall around his face. God, he is so delectable. I just wanna eat him up!

The feelings that I've felt about him is so confusing. And I only felt this way with Aiden, and I know that all of it don't make sense. Aiden was my mate, I know. Then why do I feel the same with Nicholai.

Why my heart is beating again for him....

***

Its almost close to midnight when all the costumers where gone. And fuck my whole body is aching and I felt dead to my feet.

I still can't believe that having Nicholai here would attract a lot of costumers. Its only been the first day and he already gained a lot of admirers. And I'm gonna admit I don't like it. I feel possessive about him. I want him just to be mine and mine alone. This blooming feelings are scaring me to the core but I can't fight it.

After we finished cleaning up, I hurriedly go out and hop on my car. I don't even bid the others goodbye as I drive away. I just want to go home and to tell someone about him. And to know what is happening to me.

When I came inside the house, I saw the surprise face of my brothers. They are all shock to see me, and maybe its totally unexpected. But I don't care, I just want to know what's the problem with me.

"Woah, Chester I don't know that your coming?" Trenton ask.

"Its a last minute thing, look I just want to ask you something then I can leave okay?" I ask.

"Hey, were not asking you to leave. Its just,..its unexpected." Deathon suddenly exclaimed.

"Shut it De! Its fine really Chester, how about we talk? You want to ask us something right?" Trenton ask.

"Okay, well you guys know that Aiden is my mate right?" I start, they grew quiet and suddenly De straightened up and Trenton nudge me to continue. "And he died, but I met a guy this morning and I felt a connection with him like what I felt with Aiden. And its weird because he is a human...'' I suddenly blurred out but ending it with a whisper. Their eyes grew big and Trenton suddenly pulled out his phone, calling someone.

"Constantine, it seem you are right."

Huh?!

___________________________________