Chapter 29: The Perfect fit

Start from the beginning

One specific photo however had caught my eye. It was something I distinctly remember. I had spent the summer of 2008 at a lake house that my mother owned, it was our safe place.

These were the only pictures that held her true, authentic smile.
And for once, even I was smiling. This summer was so simple and happy.
This was one of the only times I was able to be a child. A normal child, not one who wakes up at five am to do fucking martial arts!

I am about to flick to another page, when my eyes do a speedy double take.

They are automaticly drawn to the beautiful necklace that my mom is wearing, the one I had brought for her, her hand is clutches over it for dear life, a possessive look in her eyes.

It couldn't be...
It could though, it makes sense.

"Assholes!!!! Get upstairs now!" I scream off my balcony towards the crew hanging out downstairs.

"what stick is up your vagina?" Fiorella laughs.

Dominico begins to open his mouth but I give him a violent death stare and he shuts up.
As he should.

"Just get up her now." I sigh walking away from the balcony.

I rummage through my draws and attempt to fish something out. I find my mother's necklace that I had taken the day I left drowning at the bottom of all the junk.

I analyse it thoroughly, at first there is nothing suspicious about it, then my thumbs runs over a small slit at the bottom.
Boom, I got you hoe.

Yeah whore. I found you!

"What is the big emergency?" Adriano groans walking in first.
Everyone else proceeds to enter, making themselves comfortable around my room.

Dominico grabs me before sitting on a chair and lowering me on his lap, one hand over my thigh, the other gripped tightly on my waist.

I notice his bloody hands, various cuts and bruises across his knuckles.
What the hell?

"What happened?" I ask curiously.

"Nothing, don't worry amore." (Love). He reassures me hiding them from my sight.

"But-," I begin.

He shuts me up by placing a kiss on my lips.
No baby boy you are not getting out of this one.

"We will talk about this later." I pout and cross my arms like a sassy five year old.

"Christian if you don't get your sweaty ass off my bed right now!" I shout.

He laughs walking over to Fiorella, who happens to come in last, oddly she avoids him and stands next to me leaving him with a hurt and confused expression.
That's weird.

Xavier and Diego are being their usual selves, wrestling like kids in the corner.
I throw the first thing in my sight at them, that just happens to be a glass vase.

Oops sorry boys.
Well there's no surprise when it shatters leaving glass all over my floor.

"I think this might be it." I say throwing the necklace over to Adriano who catches it swiftly with one hand.

"Are you sure?" He asks me instantly knowing what I'm talking about.

"It makes sense, she always had it with her, it's the last thing I took the day she... you know." I say, my voice quietening as the sentence goes on.

Dom's grip on my thighs tighten supporting me both mentally and physically.

Or perhaps he's just going to leave a bruise their because his grip is fucking intense.

"Let's see then." Christian raises his hand out whilst pulling this chip out of his pocket.

He searches the necklace for the slit and struggles to insert the chip though he does manage get there in the end.

We hear a slight buzzing noise coming from the necklace, scaring us but the sound soon evaporates into the air.

We all immediately get excited that we finally found this pain in the ass.

"CARLOS." I shout, my Italian accent coming out very potent.

"Sì Madame." He says walking into the room immediately.

"Get this too the technology base and have them send everything on it." Christian states boldly.

Carlos simply nods before picking up his phone and calling for extra security, then he proceeds to leave.

"I say, we celebrate!" Xavier jumps up, that is his code for let's get drunk and fucked up.

The legal age for drinking is 18 in Italy, so I guess I make the limit! Though something tells me that with these guys I would have made it in anyway.

"Yeah let's go!" Adriano encourages everyone.

Dominico stands up and throws me over his shoulder. Though the simple punch on his neck was enough for him to put me down.

"I don't feel like going, you guys have fun though." Fiorella says walking out.
What the hell is up with her?

I notice Christians face drop, as he sends me a hurt look. I guess he was looking at me for reassurance since I'm the only other girl here.
I shrug my shoulders, not knowing what to tell him and he just sighs.

"We will celebrate another time, not today guys." Christian says breaking the joy in the room causing everyone to groan in disappointment.

"Y'all wanna watch a movie then?" Xavier asks as everyone else agrees with him strutting out of my room miserably.

"You coming Sienna?" Dominico asks grabbing my arm gently.

"I'll be down in a second." I say giving him a smile, he just shrugs and leaves along with Christian who's more in his feelings than paying any attention.

Once everyone had left, I snuck my way to Christian and Fiorellas room. I need to know what's up her ass.

I knock on the door, yet am given no answer but I hear quiet whines and sniffles.
I don't bother knocking again I just barge in.

"Alright hoe who are we killing today?" I ask cat walking through the door.
Kendall Jenner who?

I am caught off guard by Fiorella's puffy red face and her blood shot eyes that have been worn out from tears, my face immediately drops.

"What's wrong pretty?" I ask frowning.

She begins to speak but stutters, her voice turning back to tears.

I sit on her bed with her and grab her hands interlocking them with mine for comfort.

"Talk to me." I say calming her.

"Well.. the thing is..." she begins.

"Yes the thing is..." I encourage her.

"I'm pregnant..."

————————————————————————

Oh dayummm

Until next time,

Enjoy xxx