mishti: you know to cook? or are you trying to kill me?

abir: I am not a very good cook...but from what I know ... I am better than someone here...

mishti frowned...

mishti stormed inside the room ...

abir: suno na...(eng: hey listen)

mishti (from room): what?

abir: I brought some dress for you to change...

mishti: what? how? 

abir: that shop Didi works in my NGO ... I said about your situation...she gave me those clothes...if you want them...come outside and take them...

mishti slowly opened the door and started walking towards the shopper bag...she took the bag and ran into the room again...

abir smiled seeing this while cooking...

mishti: this is embarrassing...

after a few minutes,

abir: here is your noodles mam!!

mishti: mmmm ...the smell is nice...

abir: come on let's eat...

mishti: its really tasty... btw how did you learn to cook this?

abir: oh this one is my brother's favourite...and everyone from my family loves it... so I cook this often...

mishti: your brother is lucky ...don't you think cooking is all ladies job?

mishti smiled sarcastically...

abir(with a frowned eyes): I think everyone is equal...just because of gender ...someone should not be prejudiced for that...above all, I believe cooking is an art...and everyone has a right to learn an art... I am learning that...

mishti was fascinated by his speech...

mishti: this type of thoughts are rare in our society ...

abir: first of all...people should stop talking about others...how much pressure a girl can stand? pressure from her parents ... from family... from bad people... at last again from society ...she didn't deserve this ...

mishti was dumbfounded.

mishti(in mind): if everyone thinks like this...the society can change...people can change from "what others think" to "what i think"... 

a phone call broke their silence...

mishti and abir thought it was kuhu...

abir took the call...

abir: Kunal... 

he signalled mishti that it was his brother...

mishti sighed...

abir: now? what ?? ... wait ... I will come outside...

abir cuts the call...

abir:mishti...my brother is waiting outside for me... I have to go outside... 

mishti nodded...

abir came outside to meet Kunal...

mishti was curious to see abir's brother...so she stood by the door...but she can't hear them properly ...

abir: what nanko at this time?

Kunal:Bhai... I made a mistake ... 

abir: what...

Kunal explains about the accident with kuhu ...

abir: you treated her at the hospital right?

Kunal: yes Bhai...