Chapter 18 Rock my World

ابدأ من البداية

I got on top of him in straddling position not breaking the kiss in any chance. He bit my lower lip asking for an entrance and I opened my mouth to give him what he wanted. I started to grind my hips against his, emitting a deep moan from him.

Damn that turned me on.

His lips left my mouth and attacked my neck. Nibbling and sucking until he found my sweet spot which caused a moan to escape my lips. He put his hands on my hips guiding my grinding in a faster and harder pace.

Our moans filled the room and soon enough our shirts are gone and Austin flipped us over making me under him. He went back to kissing my lips but harder and rougher this time around. His hands found the band of my pants and in a swift motion, pulled it to my ankle and toss it carelessly on the floor leaving me with only my black lacy underwear.

He stopped kissing me only to give me a once over. His eyes filled with lust and desire and he licked his lips ready to devour me. If we don't stop right now I'm afraid things would get out of hand.

"A-Austin we s-should stop" I said panting heavily

"You want me to stop but your body says otherwise." he said kissing my neck and no matter how much I deny it he is right I don't want this to end.

"But do y-you even have c-condoms?"

Of course I need to take precautions if were going to do this. I don't want to get pregnant again.

"I don't need one with what I'm going to do"

"What do you uhhhh m-mean?" I moaned when he suck on my sweet spot working his magic.

"Im gonna rock your world baby" he whispered and nibbled my ear.

He kissed my lips passionately and aggressively then he sucked on my sweet spot making me moan, then his mouth made its ways to the valley of my breast. My hands run through his hair while he unclasp my black lacy bra, the strap fell making my breasts in full view. Austin's mouth suck on my right breast, his other hand massaging my left boob. After a minute his mouth moved to my left boob, massaging the other one.

"Ohh god Austin. That feels so good."

With one last kiss on my nipple, he lick my stomach until he reached my belly button. He looked me in the eyes then his mouth left my body but his hand touched my private area, not breaking our eye contact.

"Wet. You're so wet baby."

Without wasting any time he pulled my black underwear off making me fully naked right in front of him.

"Austin"

"You're so beautiful Samantha, this is what you do to me." He said and grabbed my hand placing it on his groin. Thats when I noticed how hard he is right now.

And without warning Austin slipped one finger inside me, making my back arch. He thrust his finger inside me and pleasure overwhelming my whole body.

"A-austin shit" I whimpered while clutching on the mattress beneath us.

He removed his finger only to replace it with two.

"F-faster" I whispered

"What was that?" he teased

"Fuck I said faster!"

"Now, thats not the right tone baby, you gotta beg."

"Austin faster p-please"

Austin did what I want. His fingers thrust in a faster pace making my knees go week.

"Baby that feels g-good don't stop" my whole body shaking and my eyes closed.

"I will never stop baby. Never!" Austin said and kissed my lips then continued to pleasure me like no other.

"Oh my gosh Austin, I'm gonna cum!"

Austin's lips moved downwards and suck and lapped my clit while still thrusting his fingers inside me making me feel pleasured that I never felt before in my life.

"Cum for me baby." he said huskily

And with one more thrust my juice exploded and Austin sucked my juices. He removed his fingers and made me taste my own juice.

"Damn baby, you taste so good." Austin said while playing with his member.

"Let me take care of that" I said while crawling towards him. I grabbed a hold of his hardened member and went on my knees in front of him. I gently stroked the top with my thumb making Austin groan.

"Damn baby stop teasing me."

I started to wrapped my hand around him and licked his pre cum. I moved my hands up and down in a fast motion and without warning I took his member inside my mouth.

"Oh fuck Sam, uhhh yes baby"

I took his member all the way down my throat and made my way back up to its head. I started pumping him while sucking him at the same time. I can feel Austin's member twitch inside my mouth and I know that he is close.

"F-faster baby" I did what exactly Austin told me and then he reached his climax.

"That was so amazing babe." Austin said while wiping my mouth and then kissing me deeply.

Austin lay beside me and pulled the cover over us. He pulled me closer to his side and kissed my temple.

"Thank god Kendra is with your mom" I said while resting my head on his chest.

"I know and I should thank my mom for that later."

"I'm tired" I said after a moment of silence.

"Sleep" I nodded and closed my eyes.

I'm slowly drifting to sleep when Austin spoke.

"Sam"

"Hmmm?"

"I love you" I smiled

"I love you too Austin"

( end of flashback )

I giggled and blushed remembering what happened last night when suddenly someone wrapped their arms around me from behind.

"What are you giggling on?" Austin said nestling his head on the crook of my neck while I turned off the stove and place the bacon on the plate.

"Nothing. I just remembered how you rocked my world" I said and I can feel his laugh vibrating on my neck.

He finally looked up and spun me around so that we are now face to face. A grin spread across his gorgeous face. Both his hands on the side of my face resting his forehead against mine. He leaned forward giving me a sweet kiss.

I pulled away making him grunt in response.

"Austin we need to eat breakfast" I said grinning and turning around to grab the plate of bacon and place it on our kitchen island which we prefer to eat when Kendra is not with us.

As you can tell we are now living in our own apartment and sometimes our parents visit us or the other way around, but yesterday Michele decided to take care of Kendra and took her home making me and Austin have an alone time which ended up with him rocking my world last night.

"I'd rather devour you for breakfast." he said carrying me on top of the kitchen counter and kissing me passionately.

I guess waking up early to cook pancake is going to be a waste of time after all.

---------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I hope you like this update!

I had an awesome christmas i hope you did too and i can't believe 2015 is in 4 days!!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT xx

Edited: 03/24/17