08 | Friendship, Our Bond

~Darkrai's~

It's...... A weird looking mountain? It looks just like a mountain, got trees, rivers, but it's Upisde Down!

I wasn't scared but still, this is the first time seeing this type of thing, so we was very careful.

Did I say we? No, its only me. Litleo is the opposite of me, because now he is just running towards it. I ran towards him and caught him just in time.

This place could be dangerous, I even heard monsters growling, yelling. I looked at Litleo, and he looked at me with his innocent yet naughty eyes.

He nodded his head, telling me that everything is ok, we got this. Suddenly, I felt calm, and supported. I haven't felt this since, since Giratina was banished.

We took one step at a time, and went inside the weird mountain. I felt a thousand eyes looking at us, and Litleo was very nervous as he is holding my hands very very tight.

We walked for a long time, and I had a weird feeling about this.

1. This place is dangerous, full of monsters ready to attack us anytime.

2. Since the mountain is upside down, we started walking at the tip of the mountain that is holding the mountain. So technically we are walking up but feels like falling down as we are walking 45 degree upwards.

"Hey Litleo, how do you feel?"(Darkrai)

I asked him once as he is scared. But there isn't any response. That's when I noticed that there isn't anyone holding my hand.

Litleo is.... Gone!

~Dialga's~

Cresselia......Where are you? The test of strength is in two days, but I didn't care.

I have searched every single place, but still I can't find her. I went to find Palkia as he is the God of Space, so maybe it will be easier for him to find Cresselia.

I heard he is practicing at the Gym, so I went there. Maybe I can practice for the test too.

Palkia was fighting with a dummy, so I went to fight another one while talking to him.

"Hey Palkia?"(Dialga)

"What?"(Palkia)

"Can you help me find Cresselia?"(Dialga)

He stopped and looked at me after hearing what I said. Looks like he feel sad too. He stood there without a word.

After a while, he agreed.

"But I am not sure that I can find her, ok?"(Palkia)

I nodded my head like a little child. I continued my training and tried to forget the sad stuff. Now that Palkia agreed to helped, it bring up my mood a little.

I wished that I could see Cresselia again. Just one more time.

~Palkia's~

What a fool.

I? Help him find Cresselia? She is in a dimension only I can get in. No one can find her, not to say that foolish brother of mine.

After taking a bath, I felt much more refresh. Only a few days until the strength test. I may loss the last round. But I won't lost this round.

I went to check on Cresselia, but of course not going there. It takes along time to go there, and I won't waste my time.

Luckily for me, I am smart too. I put on some cameras there, so I can check on them anytime, anywhere.

Looks like they are doing fine, no harm. Don't worry my Darling, one day you will see who is the real knight in shining armor.

~Darkrai's~

Litleo is gone. I looked for him everywhere, but nothing. Even do I just spend a few days with him, but we have became good friends already.

I continue searching for him, until I heard someone crying. I ran towards the sound and it became louder and louder.

Slowly I saw Litleo. But not in a good situation. There are a bunch of monsters surrounding him. He tried to defend himself but it no use. He is too weak.

However, I didn't hesitated to help him. I quickly went there and protected him.

I used sleep powder at some of them while dark pulse on the others. But they were strong, and didn't even moved.

Litleo too tried to attack them, but as I said he is just too weak. I continued fight but once again I wasn't careful.

Those monsters took him away. And slowly I was outmatched. I started feeling dizzy, very dizzy.

No matter how hard I tried to stay awake still couldn't. Just when I was about to faint, I saw a blue light covered Litleo. But I can't know what happened next, because I fainted.

Time Skip

I woke up, seeing a black sky with small white stars. I felt something licking at my face. I sat up and was surprised with what was in front of me.

Litleo isn't here anymore, but a Pyroar was! After a few moments only I realised that he is the Litleo that I met a few days ago.

But when I looked what was behind him, I was more scared. There is bodies, a lot of them. And it was the monster's.

Some of them had ran away, while the others was torn to pieces by Pyroar. Looks like we will have a grand feast tonight.

~Time Skip~

After a long sleep, me and Pyroar continued our journey. Of course we met a few more monsters, each one stringer than the last. But, with Pyroar by my side, there is nothing to be afraid of.

After a few more hours, we reached the highest point of the mountain. But what welcome us was just an old man. He looked suprised to see us.

Maybe he don't have visitors for a long time.

"Why are you here?"(Old Man)

"I came to look for Giratina, I heard that he is in the Reverse World."(Darkrai)

He was shocked to hear that. But i didn't took it seriously.

"Why?"(Old Man)

"I heard that he might broke free, so I came to stop him. Even the chances is less, I still must try."(Darkrai)

The old man stamped his food on the ground two times, and a big hole appeared.

"Through this hole you will get there, but be careful as he is getting stronger day by day."(Old Man)

I walked towards the hole with Pyroar by my side, we looked at each other one last time, just in case we don't make it out. After a few moments, I grabbed Pyroar's paw and jumped down.

The end is near.