Chapter 28

||

He stood up making his way inside the booth and locking the door behind him...................

As Jungkook took his time walking into the stall, I managed to put on the skirt back in before he got in.

Fixing my skirt properly, so that Jungkook could just unzip the top so I  could be out of here quickly, I decided to ask, "You don't like this outfit? It thought it was nice but you didn't seem to care," I lift my gaze to look into the mirror, not gaining an asset from him as he was quiet since he got into the stall.

You stared at him as he did the same but no words coming out of his mouth, but his eyes hooded, shooting daggers at you with a piercing gaze.

"Jungkook........?" You glared at him with an arched eyebrow. "Are you okay?" You assured. He didn't answer as he began to walk up slowly behind you, not averting an inch of his eyes that were drowned in yours.

He reached behind me and pressed his hips firmly and tightly against my back while his hands trailed the side of my waist, up and down my hip.

Your body immediately shivered by his touch and reactions, trying your best not to make it obvious. "Jungkook.........?"

He then brought his hands infront of your body still wrapped around your waist, stroking your exposed skin, left to right, as he played with the hem of the fabric. The motion his with his long, soft fingers brushed on your body, caused your body to waken. And what made it worst was that we both still maintained eye contact.

He moved lower onto my abdomen, causing me to reach a point where I flung back my neck onto his shoulder unconsciously, closing your eye letting out a relieving sound, tilting my head backward, clearing a room for him to burry his neck in.

Your hand immediately drove up to his hair, loving the sensation that he caused to your hour body by such a simple touch. His hot breath fanned your exposed neck when he suddenly started planting wet, soft kisses on the base of your neck. He trailed them softly, slowly, intimately, until he reached the peak of your earlobe, biting down in it softly.

With a hot breath and husky voice he muttered, "You think it didn't care?" He questioned, tightening his hold on your body, not ceasing the movement of his hands, "Do you know the things you provoked to my body? And you don't think I care?" And the way his voice spoke, you couldn't read his sudden tone, which made your eyes shoot right open.

He stares at you with dark, listing eyes, piercing into your soul as he continued, "You have no idea what lace does to me, me Mashmello," he whispered into your ear, with a deeper tone. But you couldn't recognize the words he was saying. You were only forcused on his lips.

The thin, pink, glossy, lips that Jungkook couldn't help himself but bite as he looked at you. Your attention was on the way he held you. Close to him. Tight against his body, that emitted heat that transferred onto your back, with his slight unsteady breathe that he gains from the soft wet kisses that he gave you. This defined, well-shaped, muscular torso pressed on the outline of your back, made you completely blank and allowed you to melt in his touch. Not to mention, provoked you to make the next move.

I took hold of his hands and pun his around, slamming his body on the door, smashing my lips directly, without any hesitation. He immediately gave in. He pulled away for a second, glancing into my eyes with his, full of lust and want.

He'd moved toward me again. His hands released mine and moved to my waist, and I noticed I wasn't the only one breathing heavily. He pulled me to him, bringing our bodies together. The world was all heat and electricity, thick with tension that was only one spark away from exploding around us. I was balancing on another precipice, which wasn't easy to do in heels. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and this time I was the one who drew him closer as he held me so that my body was now against the wall.