Chapter 1

||

||

Y/N POV
It has been about one month since I started working for Jeon Enterprises and I wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Yes sure, I miss college and Jin since he is finally starting his job.
I had now arrived at the company and clocked in as I was made my way up to my office.

As I settled down in my office, I remembered I had some work to hand into my boss, wait who am I kidding, Jungkook since he asked me to work on one piece during the weekend. As I was about to get up from my chair someone knocked on my door. Startled out of my wits, I immediately sat back down. "Come in!" I gleamed.

As the medium height, dark brown hair, a female employee entered my office, immediately greeted her. " Mister Jeon would like to see you, Miss Kim," she said. I nodded as I thought he must have wanted the work that I had to hand up. Then suddenly she placed a red box on my desk. " What's this?" I questioned out of curiosity. "Oh, I don't know. I just found it at the door outside your office. I thought you might have dropped it."
I stared at the velvet dark red box on my desk when she spoke, " that's it I'll leave first," and she bowed and then left.
Completely forgetting about being summoned by Jungkook, I grabbed the red box and immediately opened. It wasn't addressed to anyone. When I popped the lid, there was a dark red lipstick that's matched the color of the box. It was a beautiful encrusted red shade and the stick shone not being touched.

Suddenly a white paper caught my eyes. I opened it as it read, " Y/N, this is for you. I'd love to see you wear this on those lips that I can't keep my eyes off when I see you."

The words took me off guard immediately, as thoughts ran through my brain thinking who could have sent this to me. I thought for a second it could be Jungkook but he knowing how mighty his ego is, he would have given it to me personally. I let the thought linger in my head as I applied on the lipstick onto my lips without caring and then gathered my work and headed towards Jungkook's office......

_______________________________________

"She'll never know how strongly she once loved him"

Please look forward for more. Lots of love❤️

PS: what do you think would happen in the office?😏