Chapter 13: So good, so lovely

Start from the beginning

Now that was one thing he had no strength to deny.

--

The minute Jungkook had entered Jimin's room, he had let himself go. The instant Jimin had seen the brunette come in, he wasn't shy in the way he called out to him.

"I need you." Those words were fire to Jungkook's body, encouragement to all the thoughts that had been racing through his mind. Jimin was ready for the brunette when he came to him, kneeling on the edge of the bed with wide eyes and panting breath.

Jimin's pheromones were dizzying to the younger, and the room was chock full of them.

Jungkook walked over to the bed, hands going to the sides of Jimin's face. He tilted the blonde's chin upwards, meeting his gaze, noticing the way his eyes were clouded with lust. It was lust he knew was a product of Jimin's heat, and he knew the elder wasn't fully thinking straight, but fuck it, neither was he. Jimin wanted him and he wanted Jimin, it didn't matter where their judgement was at.

Brushing his thumbs over Jimin's cheekbones, he watched as the blonde slowly closed his eyes, his skin hot and his lips parting with want. Fuck, those lips. Without another second of hesitation, Jungkook ducked his head to meet Jimin's mouth with his own.

The kiss was sweet for a moment, but circumstance changed it quickly.

Jungkook ran his tongue over Jimin's lower lip, asking for permission to deepen the kiss, but Jimin in all of his desire was quick to suck it into his mouth. The directness surprised Jungkook, but no part of him would question it.

Pressing himself closer to the blonde, Jungkook guided him onto his back so that he was over him, all the while continuing their kiss. He parted Jimin's knees, resting his hips up against the omega's.

"Have I ever told you how badly I've wanted to do this?" Jungkook murmured, a low sound originating from his throat. "How often I've thought of this moment, of how your kiss might taste, how good I could make you feel?" The brunette bit the elder's lip, pulling back and working a trail of wet kisses down his neck as Jimin clawed at the shirt on Jungkook's back.

Jimin was too lost in his need, too deep in his own heat to respond with anything other than whines and whimpers for more. Always more.

Of course, Jungkook was more than eager to oblige, pulling his shirt off over his head and ducking back down to pepper Jimin's searing skin with more kisses. His mouth left marks on the blonde's chest, sucked dark bruises along his collarbone as his hands went to Jimin's hips. In one swift movement Jungkook had hooked his fingers under the waistband of Jimin's pants and tugged them down -- including his boxers with the little ducks on them.

"Jungkook," The blonde's voice was whiny now, frustrated from the lack of kisses his lips were receiving. It was insane, how badly Jimin wanted this. It was like each moment being touched by Jungkook was what it felt like when water and fire danced; burning hot and cooling bliss all at once. He needed more of it, needed the brunette to take him further in this newfound pleasure. His heat blocked out all thoughts of right and wrong until the alpha was the only thing he cared about.

Hearing his name in Jimin's mouth brought a new feeling to the younger, and he grinned. "What's that, little duck?" His voice was silky, teasing now. He brought his lips close to Jimin's but made no move to kiss him, simply watching the blonde through lowered lashes. "Did you need something from me?" A single hand dipped below Jimin's waist, Jungkook's fingers lightly brushing along the blonde's inner thigh. The omega's body was bare at this point and fully at the mercy of the alpha above him.

Jungkook brought his mouth back by Jimin's ear, tongue teasing as he licked the side of it. "If you want something from me, you're going to have to ask me." He whispered, the alpha in him having taken control. The brunette's fingers continued to trace lower and lower along the inside of Jimin's leg, getting dangerously close to his dick, and, more importantly, the hole that was desperate for some attention.