33|Why you pissed!?

Start from the beginning

"I won't give false hope... But I think so too but I'm not sure... I'll find out" I said as I smiled at her.

"Detective ivy!" Kylie said as she saluted me and I made a mock bow and we laughed...

"Yeah! Snacks!" Kylie said as she stood up to Michelle's cupboard.

She brought doritos, and crackers...

"Ivy, your turn"

I closed my eyes and sighed "Finn told me he was falling in love with me and I think I am too because I am changing my wardrobe cause of him but I'm scared"

Michelle whooped and ran round the room before sitting... "Yeah baby!"

"Huh?" We all asked as she caught her breath from all the running...

"I told him to talk to her, I knew! But I won't tell you not to be scared but babe! He does love or like? Yeah love you" She said as I was grinning like crazy now...

"Oh my God! She's grinning!" Kylie said as she poked me and and I swatted her hands away and we laughed again...

"Kylie" Charlotte said and Kylie was fidgeting..

"Can I go last?" She asked and I shrugged...

"Sure" Michelle said...

"I hate Emma, like what the fuck!? She literally barged into Izzy's life and then she thinks she can fuck everything up? She looks all timid but I'm very sure she's a bitch"

"Let it out baby"

"Get it girl"

"Let it all out"

Whenever Michelle swears! Better watch your back....

"And Izzy and I kissed, And like minutes later he was kissing that bitch... I could rip his head off... Sorry ivy" She said as she smiled and her hair covered her face..

"No problem" I said as we all laughed...

"Damn... So do you still like Izzy?" Charlotte asked as she played with a lock of my hair.

"I'll teach it to fade" She said and we hugged her and she smiled.

"Thanks guys" She said and we smiled... Well that was interesting..

"Kylie" I said as we looked at her..

"God help me! I hate lying to them so I Will have to tell them" She said as she looked up with her hands together..

We laughed "I have to do this but it's hard..."

She walked to her bag and brought out four pregnancy kits and we gasped... She drank lot of water and we walked to Tue toilet...

She looked at the verge of tears...

"I hope it's just my hormones playing tricks" She said as she started crying with us staring..

She dipped the four tests kit into her urine for 10 seconds..

She placed all 4 on the table as we were eerily quiet...

Jeez! I'm scared.

"We all are" Michelle said as she stared at me and I sighed..

She handed each to us and held one...

"1....2.....3.... Uncap" Michelle said

I uncapped and my heart was hammering against my chest..

The test kit dropped from my hand like it burned me...

"How many lines?" Kylie asked as she busted out crying...

"2" we all said and she sat and cried harder...

That explained the excessive eating...

"Since when?" Charlotte asked.... We all wanted to cry.

"I missed my period and I made Sean take me to the hospital we never used and my parents not knowing" She stopped and cried harder as she pointed to her bag and I was shaking...

I brought out an envelope... It was a pregnancy test..

"You're nine weeks gone... If we add last week" I said... My voice wavering...

"And you didn't think to tell us!?" Michelle yelled at her and I pulled her back as Kylie cried harder..

"Yelling isn't what she needs"

"It was hard! How am I meant to be a 16 year old mother! It's crazy.... What will my parents say!? Especially Dad... They'll be so disappointed... And Jordan doesn't even know" She said and it hit us like bricks fell on us.

"Jordan's the father?" I asked as we were all crying now... She was like a sister to us...

"I never had sex with stiles" She said as she shrugged and I groaned and threw the paper away...

"What the fuck!? No protection!?" I yelled...

"Ivy, calm down"

"We did! That's the crazy thing! Okay!? I wouldn't be stupid to not use protection! We did! Maybe something happened" She said as she yelled and cried harder....

"God!" Michelle said as she sat down...

"What will mom say? A baby is on the way all ready... In a Month or so my bump will come out" She said as she cried..

She felt helpless and broken.

I sighed and hugged her "Everything will be fine"

"No! Ivy! It's not! My education! My dreams, I can't even think of aborting it" She cried as she pushed me away...

"You're not aborting" Charlotte said

"Of course" Michelle said as we sighed and Kylie groaned and pulled at her hair angrily... I felt her hair was going to pull out.

"Can we forget this happened for now?" Kylie said as she sighed..

"Sure" we said as we hugged her..

"Thanks guys" She said and we smiled at her...

"Ice cream and basketball wives LA?" Michelle said as we smiled

"Hell yeah!", we yelled as we laughed...

Guess we'll forget for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's short I know! I felt I owed you guys and update! I have exams(online ofc)! So please be patient