#16

~Jooheon~

I couldn't stop laughing when I tried to help him get up again. At some point I gave up. I was too busy wheezing on the floor next to Changkyun. First I felt bad for laughing, but as he started laughing as well I couldn't hold back my loud laugh anymore. He hit me several times in embarrassment when we laughed, laying on the floor. His face was so red. If you are stranded on an island you probably would recognize him better than any SOS cover. He is so cute and I really love to see him laugh like this. I really wanted to see him like this forever.

I straightened up as I remembered something important, the reason why ran down here in such a hurry. He needs to take his medicine! I rifled through his bag to get out the medicine box and give it to him. "Thank you" I smiled at him, stood up and filled a glass with water in the kitchen to give it to him.

He finally managed to get dressed without a struggle. Except almost crashing into me while trying to put on his socks, standing, or better hopping on one feet. I really wanted to make some breakfast but Changkyuns fridge was empty - his whole kitchen was empty and I was worried that he had eaten nothing at all. I decided to visit a coffee shop to eat breakfast there with Kyunnie.

~Changkyun~

Never in my whole life I ate pancakes this fluffy. Jooheon looked happy as he stuffed as much mini pancakes as his mouth could take into it. After that we made our way to Jooheon's house. I placed my (thank god) this time covered ass on his couch in Jooheon's hobby room. Jooheon wasted no time to call my boss to tell him I won't be able to work for at least two weeks, as we discussed earlier on our communication wall. I had to smile as I saw that the wall wasn't empty anymore. All the messages and all the memories came back as I looked at the wall full of messages.

Jooheon and I sprayed on the walls again, ordered some food and watched a movie together. It doesn't took look until the both of us got tired so we decided to go to sleep. Jooheon waved at me as he left my room, leaving me in my Pyjama, teeth brushed. I tried to sleep but I wasn't able to sleep at all. I was mad at my loud thoughts so I stood up again and looked for Jooheon. His door was opened a bit, like yesterday. I lured inside to check on Jooheon, maybe he can't sleep like me?

The light from the corridor shone into the dark room right on Jooheon's face. He opened his eyes a little bit and muffled something but then realized that I can't hear him. He sat up, waved me inside his room to sit down next to him. He rustled to the side and hold up the blanket so I was able to crawl under it as well. He laid back down and I did so too. He threw his arms around me and spooned me like he tried to protect me from all the loud thoughts in my head. And it helped, my head was empty and the only thing I heard was Jooheon, singing a lullaby for me.

I just listened. His voice is so beautiful. I didn't want to question why I'm able to hear him again. Why I'm able to hear at all. It was not meant to be like this but I was so thankful for whatever is happening right now. There was nothing better on this world than hearing his voice. "Please never leave me again Kyunnie. I was so scared something happened to you" he said as he noticed goosebumps on my arms from his lullaby. "Yeah, I won't, I'm sorry. I was just worried because I made you cry several times now. Please don't cry, it hurts." Jooheon nodded with a affirmative humming sound next to my ear while tighten the grip around me.

"Let's sing our song together." I felt his lips curling up at my neck as he heard my words. He was so damn close, but I loved his proximity so much. As he moved his lips to start singing, I felt them moving on my nape. I really struggled to bring out some normal sounds. I was a bit nervous because of the whole situation situation.

~
♪ 𝐵𝓎 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒, 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒷𝓎 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 ♪
♪ 𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒹𝒶𝓎 ♪
♪ 𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 ♪
♪ 𝒮𝑜 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 ♪
♪ 내게 사랑을 알려준 네게 정말 고마워 ♪
~

"Your voice is so wholesome, Kyunnie. I want to listen to it all day." He whispered, his lips still dangerously near to my neck. "Thank you Honey, thank you for all of this." I whispered as I cupped his hands which he still used to press my body against his. Silence. I heard nothing at all and I wasn't sure if Jooheon simply said nothing or if I heard nothing. But then I heard Jooheon opening his lips like he was about to say something. But he said nothing at all. Somehow the atmosphere in his room grew weird. It felt like something is bothering Jooheon.

~Jooheon~

Isn't it too early? I don't know but my feelings took over and I was about to kiss his neck. I really had to suppress the urge to kiss him everywhere. I was scared. Scared of my sudden feelings and scared of my thoughts. Maybe I should have stopped meeting him, since I knew I am gay and someday will fall in love with him? I didn't expect it to happen so fast. I don't want to ruin our friendship with my emotional turmoil. I was afraid, afraid that he'll never want to see me again.

"I'm afraid."

GRAFFITI | Jookyun ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें