#9

~Jooheon~

"Yeah sure you can talk to me, I'm his boyfriend." I lied. But the next moment I wanted to slap myself for this lie. I can't pretend to be his boyfriend just to find out more about him! What if he finds out, that I called him my boyfriend? Ugh I am so- my thoughts got interrupted by the doctor.

"So it's not the first time Changkyun is at our hospital. I'm sure you know about that since you are his boyfriend. Three years ago he had an accident. Since then, the communication between brain and auditory canal no longer functions. He became depressed and we prescribed antidepressants and psychotherapy to slowly but surely make him feel better. He had some panic attacks before as well but this time it got out of control. Do you know why? Did something bother him?"

I gulped at his sentences. Fuck. I never thought it would be like this... I really tried to hold my pokerface but it was almost impossible. "Uh-uhm he forgot to take his medicine as he visited my place. He was supposed to take them in the morning. Maybe that's why?" I tried to explain and saw the doctors strict expression.

"You know it's important, especially for antidepressants to take them in time!" He scolded me. "Yeah, sorry sir." I said while I looked at the ground, ashamed of myself. "Here's his medicine, please make sure he's taking them in time. Tomorrow he can go home. But first we want to guarantee that he's in good condition" The tall man said before he left the room with a "Goodbye".

I sighed. Fuck. How would I know about that?  I just met Changkyun.  But I should have asked him about his medication yesterday morning when I saw the box on his nightstand. "You are so dumb!" I said to myself while hitting my head. I was really tired but I couldn't even think about sleep now that I know what happened to Kyunnie.

I felt so sorry and I suddenly saw yesterdays events again. His eyes, full of panic and tears. His face blue and his body hot as fuck. But then I remembered the doctors sentences.

"Three years ago he had an accident. Since then, the communication between brain and auditory canal no longer functions."

But why was he able to hear me? I mean he even answered my question! I spent the whole morning formulating theories why Changkyun could hear me. I scribbled on my notebook and felt like a crazy professor. But at some point I gave up and drew a wolf and a bee instead.

9 a.m. it's time for him to take his medicine. I really don't want to wake him up but he needs to take his medicine so I had to... I caressed his head and his cheek to softly wake him up. His eyes opened and he focused me.

"Good morning, Jooheon." He smiled at me. He had trouble keeping his eyes open. His hair was all messed up and he had red cheeks from the heat under his blanket. Damn, how can someone be so cute?

I noticed that I smiled at him for a bit too long, so I quickly turned my head to the side to give him the medicine and water. He took his medicine and looked at me in confusion. I was ashamed of my thoughts and could not look up from the ground. My cheeks were red and I wanted to hide from Changkyun.

All of a sudden I felt the back of his hand on my forehead. "Are you sick? Your face is red." He asked me, worried. Fuck. His hand on my forehead made me blush even more. I shake my head and smile at him with my tomato-like face. Fuck, what's wrong with me?

I wanted to hide my face so I burried it into my arms on his bed and pretended to sleep. I heard him silently laughing because of my weird behaviour. A few seconds later I felt his hand on mine. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! I blushed so hard. WHY?! I mean I used to hold his hand like all the fucking time so why am I blushing so hard right now?

I burried my face deeper into my arms - if that's even possible - and stayed like this for a few minutes until I heard a little snoring from Changkyun. I looked up too meet his open eyes. Di-did he really clowned me?!? "Caught you." He smirked at me devilish. Fuck. I laughed awkwardly and hit his shoulder before I burried my head into his duvet.

He laughed out loud and somehow his laugh was infectious. I had to laugh too. He took my hand again and caressed it. This time he closed his eyes and really fell asleep. I did so too.

~

~Changkyun~

I opened my eyes and it was already dark outside so I couldn't tell where I am. In which universe and in which century am I?  What is my name? My brain slowly started working and I remember what happened. I looked next to me and saw Jooheon's fluffy hair in my bed. He's still here. I blushed as I realized that he's still holding my hand.

His face was almost completely covered by his black hair. I brushed his hair to the side so I could see his face. I've never seen cheeks that big in my whole life. He looks so cute while sleeping. But his position looks so uncomfortable. I wouldn't be able to sleep like this. I caressed his head a bit until he slowly opened his eyes and was shocked because of my hand on his head.