Giving him a shy looking innocent smile I then pouted.
"Do I look cute?"I asked as I did a small twist around showing my exposed back and I moved twitched my tail to get his attention to my butt.
I gave a small giggle and looked at his shooked expression.
He fixed his glasses and cleared his throat
"Your gonna fit right in here my name Is Lida by the way"Lida said

(A/N His name is Iida but when you look it up it's spelling is Lida in English dub.So I don't want no debates on this I prefer Lida so I'm gonna use it.It sounds completely the same so plz get over it just replace it with your mindset lol 😂)

Lida grabbed me by the upper arm gently then we traveled to the stage entrance behind it.He used me through the side door to the front of house area where waiters in skimpy bathing suits shook their asses to get a bigger tip.I say a man grab a girls breast then placed a 100 dollar bill between them.She slimes and shook them in his face ,it took so much to not cringe. I caught the girls eyes and she looked wide eyed at me.She walked over to me and greeted me with a smile.Her natural rosy cheeks were so cute on her.

"Hey you must be our new Waiter then.My Name is Uraraka but you can call me Choka.
I'll show you wrong this place on that stage right there is where the showers preform.Im A waitress and our bartherder Shinso is over there.She pointed to a tired looking purple haired man he looked similar to that Aizawa person earlier.He waved when he herd his name called to.The she ushered to a Cute blond boy with with a yellow suit with a black heart on the private area. His stomach was out
And the 2 peice hugged his chest and butt a little too tightly.He was a lighting mouse just like a Pikachu from Pokemon.

"That Vizen is Denki Kaminari you can call him Kami or Denks He awnsered anything that sounds like his name Pikachu is his stage name lol."Choco said
Then the stage lit up caughting my attention
The person on stage had a short blond bob on his head. A very short skirt adore his petite like frame along with a big belt with a large blue gem in the center. The gem shines pretty in contrast of his dashing blue eyes.

His nipples had black flowers to cover them and a string shirt over his shoulders.His blue raspberry heels clicked as a sexy song came on.
The boy was a type of fox I guess his tail was blond like his mop of hair.
The song played.

Motivation by Kelly Rowland

The blond stringed a pose then winked the rich old perverts went wild.
The boy turned around and showed the underside of the oh so tiny skirt.Money was being thrown highly and all over the place.

He Sung the song instead of lip singing his voice sounded like an angel.A very sinful angel.

"Oh Him"Uraraka started by rolling her doe brown eyes here brows frowned upon the blond pretty boy.She rolled her wrist shifting the round circle tray in her hand.

"That damn Thing is Aoyama.That walking bag of aids gets on my nerves. Don't look at him directly he's very centered ass hole. Long story short he thinks he's better than everyone else cause he sings his stage songs himself."Uraraka said then a wishlte was heard
Uraraka eyes meet a man who wanted to order something to drink she threw him a smile and lifting 1 finger to request a second.

"Okay So Servering Smile Show off your assets people may feel on you but it's a rule to pay money after a feel.So don't be shy or startled We trust everyone here if it gets out of hand my mate will get them out. "I gave her a curt nod

"I'll See you later Honey"Uraraka said give me a Nice smile and a piece sign going over to the man that called at her

Then the blond boy that goes by the name denki cane over to me.I can't believe they did a switch out he joined his head at me and he gripped my hips and whispered in my ear.

"That Guy over there wants to see me grab your tail and what your reactions gonna be. I know you're a newbie so don't be scared okay"Denki said

I Gave the random stranger a shy innocent look then I looked at denki and battered my lashes he gave me a hug then grabbed my ass flicking my bunny tail with his fingers. I moaned loudly on purpose wiggling my tail that was facing the stranger. Denki pulled it again I don't know why but I went along with it I gave a giggle loud so the man would hear it I had more then just one pair of eyes on me.

People were a little silent as they watched me I grabbed denki's arms giving him a wink. This is all a big game and i'll love to play it. I grabbed denki's hips and he looked at me wide eyed. I got almost everyone's attention even the blond on stage stopped to singing to look at me. I grabbed Denki's face in my hands And covered his mouth with my thumb and turned my head so it looked like we kissed denki closed his eyes. I popped my tongue and placed it out side my mouth to make it look like I got off denki.I breathed heavily on purpose making a strong of spit from my hand to my mouth.

Whistles and hollors erupted the gallery like venue as the spot light was on us. Money being thrown at our feet and I winked at his fake star-struck face. The original man walked up to us and handed us money personally by putting about a stack in each of our clothing. The strange hands gathered the money from the floor and counted it giving us a voucher on how much we collected.i slipped the paper in my suit and held it with my chest.

"Im Izuku nice to meet you" I said grabbing his hand and kissing it the blond boy with the black bolt in his head blushed madly. He giggled then grabbed my hand.

The club attention going back to Aoyama on the stage but I had this strange feeling of daggers getting started into at the back of my head.
"HEy Bunny Boy come here"My Eyes meet with raven Aziwa caught me I felt anxious.Denki looked at me worried then wrapped his arm with mine as we both walked to the bored looking owner of the club together.

We followed him backstage to a new set of stairs that lead to a glass office on top of the building.The view up here was amazing.

"What did Izuku do waWa I promise he was a good little bunny"Denk said as he didn't let go of me.

"I told you to come check it out not highjack my club."Aizawa Said pinching them beige of his nose
"We'll you was gone hire me anyway"I raised my arms

Denki looked at me shocked

"Izuku you don't work here?"

I shook my head no and the blond pouted
"But I would like to it looks pretty fun here and I don't have a job plus I look cute in the outfit don't ya think"I said twisting around and shaking my butt side to side

"It's not gonna work on me kid but You do seem to get along with my staff.Take what you got today and come here at about 6 pm So I can give you the full run down.Denki You are dismissed Don't let this playboy bunny get you in trouble."Aizawa Said and I snickered along with Denki

The blond boy gave me a kiss on the cheek and waved bye.I waved back then felt a dark aura behind me.I sweat dropped massively turning to the anger raven haired man.

"You Start tomorrow I know you got some money so hand me the voucher."The man said with his hand out I grabbed the slip out my suit and handed it to the man.He looked at the amount with wide eyes.

"YOU MADE FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS IN ONE NIGHT."

This was my turn to be wide eyed I grinned and took the cash tip out the back of my suit where the man put it.Placingnit on the desk it was about a grand.

"You made 5k in one night WTH I said it don't mean you do it."
Aizawa Scouted the money over to me Taking my voucher and placing it in a draw then going to A filing cannier with a eye scanner and scanned his eye.He took 4 stacks out in cash and placed it on the table with the other tip.

"This Is how you cash your voucher each night you can set up direct deposit when you want to maybe tomorrow. I'm gonna wrap this money and place it in this pack." Aizawa said The money was placed in a black rectangle and was compressed super flat like. It was about the size of a large soda Can The man then took a real  soda can  and Opened the now fake soda can and placed the money inside give iv to can you me. I looked at the man in question.

"I Do that so my babies won't be robbed.My Omega will be here tomorrow to explain some things as well he is also a owner here.Now Go home get some rest."He said

I got up and left.

I Got MONEY!

Words:2234