"Don't sulk Astra." Zillah says out of no where. "I hate when you do that."

I roll my eyes and stare out the window. I then jump when Zillah hands run up and down my thighs. My heart begins to beat against my chest uncontrollably. I glance her way and she was still looking towards the road. She squeezes and then places her hand back on the gear. I almost whimper at the lost. She rolls up into my driveway and turns off the car. She turns my way and then say, "He will get over it."

"Who?"

"Your best friend." Zillah answers. 

I was confused. I cock my head to the side and Zillah chuckles while shaking her head in disbelieve. "You don't know do you." I continue to stare at her. Zillah again place her hand on my thigh making me tense. "Hate to break it to you sweetheart but your best friend is in love with you."

My vision become cloudy. First she calls me sweetheart and then drops a bomb on me. "I-I." Zillah chuckles while I struggle to find words. She squeezes my thigh before letting her soft hand slide higher up my naked thigh before sliding back down. This was too much. I could hardly think.

I jump when someone knocks on the window and I figured I wasn't going to survive this night because my older brother Charles was the person knocking on the window.

Zillah rolls down the window mid way and I could see the frustration on my older brother face. "Astra." He finally calls my name. 

"Yes." I frown. 

Charles smirk and then glace at Zillah. "Who is your friend?"

"A friend." I reply. "Now go away."

Charles glance down at his watch and say, "It is almost time for dinner. Why don't you invite your friend inside."

I gulp.

"No, she has somewhere to be."

"Father insists."

"What?" I question confused.

"He is the one who sent me out here to fetch you."

"Fuck." I mutter underneath my breath.

"What was that, Astra." 

"I will be delighted for dinner." Zillah finally speaks. "Where should I park."

Charles is surprised at being interrupted. However, he quickly recovers and orders Zillah to pull up through the gates. Zillah cranks up her 'baby' and it rumbles loudly making Charles step back. He was definitely not use to the noise. As Zillah drives the car up to park I mentally freak out.

"Don't worry so much." Zillah say. "You will have a panic attack." She then leans over me and opens up her glove compartment and she smells so freaking good. She pulls out a small case and when she opens it I notice they are contacts. I watch as she place the two into her eyes before blinking. When she looks at me I gawk. Her eyes was now the brightest blue. The same blue, when she was a child.

"Your father does not need to know that I am a SS patient."

"I agree." I reply, staring deeply into her color eyes.

A smirk form on her face and she holds my chin and say, "I will need you to act normal okay."

"Yes."

Zillah places a kiss on my forehead and then steps out the car. It takes me while because I am in a daze. The both of us walk to the front door and I walk through with Zillah behind me. Our butler ask for Zillah jacket and she hands it to him.

We then enter the kitchen to see all my brothers already seated, including my father.

"I was starting to think I would have to come and fetch you myself."