Kakashi's contact were through kicks. However, some villains thought he can send electric shocks through eye contact alone, which a few made the idiotic decision to close their eyes while attacking. Of course, he took their given opening by knocking them down without the use of his quirk to save energy.

Yup, definitely like your typical C-Rank bandits.

'How the hell do you look cool and uncool at the same time?'

'Easy. I'm cool and your body isn't.'

'Okay, listen—'

...

The only difficulty you had with the enemy were their ridiculous numbers, it would seem. The sad part was that their difficulty level was nothing more but an annoyance. None of the villains proved that they had any battle experience nor training prior to this invasion, and heavily relied on their numbers and quirks. Low chuunin level was already an overboard of a skill level for them. You'd even wager that average genins could outmatch them.

Unless they were posing as a distraction (which you doubt), their attempt to 'end the life of All Might' was doomed to fail. Besides, All Might wasn't even here, despite being part of the activity today. Their plan was ruined from the start due to unforeseen circumstances.

If this is what heroes in this world would call as 'major threats', this might as well be every shinobi's dream job. Easy battles; big pay; low mortality rate; no child soldiers as cannon fodder— what a life.

You honestly envy the people of this world.

What you'd give to be born here instead...

None.

You won't give up anything, even if you were given the chance. First and foremost, you are a loyal shinobi of Konoha.

You endured your hard life because you're a good shinobi. You would bleed for your country, as you swore on the day of your graduation. A lot of your friends sacrificed their lives for the village and it will be an insult to disregard their efforts.

Still...

Life here would've been nice.

Dodging a tackle, you hit the vagus nerve of your assailant's neck, rendering him unconscious, before using his torso to block a non-lethal blow, then throwing him at the pair who were attempting to sneak behind you.

Then, you heard explosions.

"IS THAT THE BEST YOU ALL GOT, YOU BUN'CHA MOOKS?!"

"Woah! Watch where you're aiming, Bakugou!"

Feeling the sudden drop of temperature, you felt the ground slightly rumble as ice encompassed it to which you didn't hesitate to jump on time to avoid your feet getting encased within the cold crystals.

And like that, a good portion of the villains were frozen on the ground... along with your supposed allies, sans the caster, Kakashi and Aizawa.

"Gah! Watch where you're aiming too, Todoroki!"

"DAMN YOU, HALF 'N HALF!"

Kirishima and Bakugou were trapped in the ice. The two were rather fortunate that their quirks can combat the ice trapping them, to which they didn't waste time to free themselves.

"I simply minimized the villains we needed to fight. The plan wasn't perfect, but it was successful," Todoroki explained himself dispassionately. "If you didn't want to be trapped in my ice, you should've dodged like Ashido-san." In a way, he reminded you of a younger Kakashi, and just by looking at your partner, you can tell that gears were turning in his head regarding how the heterochromatic boy was willing to jeopardize his allies to apprehend the enemy. No doubt Kakashi was self-reflecting.