Special One-shot: Highschool AU! |

P A R T -  O N E -  O F -  T H R E E

Today was just another day at school. The (h/c) haired girl's school is one of the most prestigious school in the world, it was named "Tower of God Academy," a school for the elites. It may be the most prestigious school but the students there are mostly dumb, they only got through it because of their money.

The school have two different methods on accepting students, the first one is that if a student fails the entrance exam, they have a second chance. Their second chance is to pay large amounts of money to make the school accept them, the money that is needed is almost hundred thousands of dollars.

The second method it to just study hard for the entrance exam that only one percent all over the world pass. That is how (Name) got accepted, she work real hard for this for she didn't want to burden her relatives that took her in after her own parents died.

The (h/c) haired female walked in the long hallway to her locker. She opened her locker immediately as soon as she got there, she didn't want to waste time. She took out her books that she needed to study, in fact, she needed to the at the top of the class to get a scholarship.

Just as soon as she took out her books, a hand slammed against her locker making it closed. This made the people present in the large hallway look at the two and then got back to their own business after a few minutes.

"Hey, (Name)!" (Name) didn't even want to look at this girl who she calls a relative. Apparently, Tatia have a grudge against the her. Tatia has a soft brown hair and a face that was caked in make-up. Tatia extended her hand to (Name) as if expecting for something to be given to her.

"What is it?" (Name) asked, she was unsure of what her relative wanted.

"Ugh! The homework I asked you to do??" The brown haired female said and at the same time rolling her eyes. Tatia's friends weren't with her today, how unusual.

"Oh, I--" The (e/c) eyed female was unable to finish her sentence due to the loud screams of girls. Tatia went out of her sight as soon as she saw the famous light blue haired male, however, it was different for (Name), she wasn't interested in that famous blue haired boy at all. In fact, she didn't even know his name despite him being famous and all.

"(NAME)!!" A loud voice boomed in the hallways overcoming the squeals of different girls. The one who called her was none other than the brown haired Jahad Princess.

"Hey, Endorssi." (Name) smiled softly at Endorssi, she was a true friend that cared for her. At first, (Name) thought that the famous Endorssi befriended her because (Name) was smart as hell, people around her often calls her a nerd. Soon then, the girl realised that Endorssi was a true friend that helps her in times of need.

Endorssi grinned back before leaning in and whispers to the girl in front of her. "Is she bothering you or not?" The brunette whispered pertaining to (Name)'s relative, Tatia.

"Nope." The (h/c) haired female replied, popping the letter 'p'. She didn't want Endorssi to cause a scene of her attacking Tatia. The two conversed until someone yelled Endorssi's name.

"Oi, Endorssi!" Right, (Name) almost forgot that Endorssi have many popular friends, she was probably the only unpopular friend that Endorssi have.

The one who called the Jahad Princess was a certain sky blue haired male, he didn't even bother looking at (Name) since Khun thought she was also a fangirl asking for his attention.

"Hey, wait for me!" Endorssi yelled as she ran to the direction of where Khun and her friends walked in. The brunette turned around when she caught up with the group, she yelled her goodbye to her (h/c) haired friend.

"Bye, (Name)!!"

"Goodbye.." (Name) meekly muttered as she waved her hand at the energetic Endorssi. Without Endorssi, she was a loner. She didn't have real friends since all of her classmates seemed to dislike her for she's not rich. Disappointing right? A prestigious school like this and yet the students don't act like elites.

The (e/c) eyed female walked to her classroom early just to study more. All she has to do is study to gain scholarship and work 'till she dies.

Fortunately, she's the first one to arrive in her classroom, it was quiet. There was no one bothering her about homeworks. She sat on her seat near the window and then opened her Science book. These days, their Science teacher was asking questions that wasn't even discussed yet, (Name) took this chance to gain recitation points.

Minutes passed by quickly, the bell rang and the students rushed to their perspective classrooms. The quiet and peaceful room that (Name) was in earlier was now filled with chatters and laughs.

A female teacher came in with two students following behind her back. "Good morning! Today we have two transfer student that will be joing us for the rest of the year!"

As soon as the girl's saw who was the transfer student, all of them except (Name) squealed in their seats. She didn't bother to look at the transfer student, she only looked at her book oh-- and also Endorssi.

"Introduce yourselves." The teacher ordered with a smile. The sky blue haired male sighed, it was obvious that everyone here already know his name.

"I'm Khun Aguero Agnis."

"Hello! I'm The 25th Bam. Please take care of me!" Said the dark brown haired male, he looked cheerful and approachable unlike the other male beside him.

"Great! Now seat in the back beside (Last Name). (Name)? Please raise your hand." With that the (h/c) haired female raised her left hand while her other hand was holding the book she was reading.

'Why did I have to be near the available seats. This is gonna be bothersome.' The girl thought as she felt stares on her form.

"Hello." As soon as the golden eyed male sat down, he waved at the girl beside him. (Name) didn't reply, it was almost as if she didn't hear him.

"Oi, he's talking to you." The (h/c) haired female stopped reading for a second to glanced at the famous Khun and then turned back to her book again. (Name) didn't want to get involved with kids like this guy.

Suddenly, a hand was placed on the book that (Name) was reading, preventing her form gaining more information.

Just like I said, how bothersome.