Chapter 23

When (Name) woke up, the first thing she saw was of course the ceiling, it's color was white. The girl had began to hate that color, it started she was in the scientists place, in that place, every color of the room and furniture was white. It was very plain and blinding.

The (h/c) haired girl was in a comfortable bed, it was very soft and squishy. She made herself comfortable once again and then closed her eyes. Suddenly, the sound of the door opening made her jolt from the soft bed. She sat up and then stared at the person entering the room.

"Heyyy, (Name)! I brought some water." Said the male with close cropped hair as he handed the girl a glass of water. Shibisu stood there holding the water for minutes as the girl only stared at the glass of water.

"(Name), I didn't poison it!" This made the (h/c) haired girl squint her eyes at the man in front of her. The girl slowly took the water, Shibisu expected her to drink it but instead, the glass of water was thrown into the wall. The glass broke because of the force.

"What the f--" Before the close cropped man could say a swear word, (Name) karate chopped him in the back of the head, which made him knocking onto the ground, unconscious.

The bandaged girl calmly walked to the door despite after making someone giving her water unconscious. She twisted the door knob and then opened it, she was greeted by a long hallway. The girl walked without making a any sound.

• • • •

"Khun, is there still some milk in the fridge?" Bam yelled from the living room, he was busy playing a game with Hatz and Anaak. Endorssi was also there watching, and making fun of the person who loses. Rak was busy with his bananas and

"Yeah, want me to bring some?" The light blue haired male began to take out a large glass cup and then took out the milk.

"Yes, please." Bam said politely. After a few minutes, Khun came to the living room with a glass of cold milk in his right hand and a bag of chocolate cookies on his left. "Thank you." Bam said.

"What's taking Shibisu so long?" Endorssi said as she looked at her perfect nails.

"He probably went to the bathroom, he's been eating that very spicy noodles everyday." Hats said as his eyes is fixed on the his character on the television screen.

The two best friends was having their fluff time together. "Bam, you should dip the cookie in the milk, it tastes good." Khun said as he dipped a cookie in Bam's milk. The black haired male copied Khun. After eating the cookie dipped in milk, Bam let out a small hum for his taste bud tasted heaven. Ah, cold milk and cookies was heaven for Bam.

The door near the kitchen opened, it revealed (Name) who was now staring at them. The group also stared at the girl. Somehow, this turned into a staring contest.

"You." The bandaged girl said as she pointed a finger at Khun. "Me?" The blue haired male said as he pointed at himself.

(Name) walked towards Khun, who was still sitting on the couch, and then lifted him up by the collar of his shirt.

"What are your plans with me, Haldin." The girl said while glaring at the man she held with the collar of his shirt. The others could do nothing but just stare at the scene before them.

However, Bam didn't pay attention to them, his milk and cookie was the only thing he looked at even at this situation.

(Name) began to have courage that she could go against Haldin. During the first year of being with that man, the girl was practically weak compared to him. After years of killing different people with different abilities, she considered this as a training, (Name) became strong enough on her own, without even knowing that she was already powerful in the past.

"Listen, I'm not that guy." Khun calmly said, emphasizing the word 'that guy' as he looked at the girl in her eye.  The girl could see honesty in his eyes, so she slowly let go of his collar.

"If you're not, then who are you? Why did you bring me here?" (Name) stood firmly in her place.

"I'm Khun Ag--" The light blue haired male was cutted off by the sound of their front door slamming against the wall, the group jumped from their places. The sound made the girl be on her fighting stance, she face the direction of where the sound came from.

"BABIES! I BOUGHT SOM-- some food... What's happening here?" Urek Mazino said as he looked at his daughter and Khun who was also standing.

"Uh.. She woke up?" Urek raised one eyebrow at Bam, who finally spoke after eating his heavenly snack. "I can see that." The blonde haired male said as he walked towards the (h/c) haired girl.

As Urek walked, he opened his arms at the direction of the bandaged girl. Of course, (Name) was intimidated at first because this man walked towards her with opened arms had a terribly large amount of power, it was stronger than Haldin's. The group just stared and smiled at the father and daughter.

(Name) tried backing up but was stopped by the light blue haired male, he held her shoulders and faced her towards the blonde haired male.

The (h/c) haired girl had horrified look on her face as the man approached her. She closed her eyes as if preparing for impact, but felt nothing painful. She was being hugged but this blonde man.

"I finally hugged my little girl!!" This sentence made (Name) have a questionable look on her face. Upon saying this, Urek hugged her even more tightly, as if never wanting to let go.

"Eh?"