Chapter 29

Warning! This chapter has spoilers for the movie "Your Name/ Kimi No Na Wa".

• • • •

"(Name), stop eating."

"RAK! STOP IT WITH THE FOOD!" The light blue haired male suddenly yelled at the small alligator, this made (Name) stop eating and Rak stopped shoving food.

Urek Mazino sighed and then said, "Drink some more milk, (Name)." The blonde haired male took Bam's glass of milk and then gave it to his daughter.

"..That's mine." The dark brown haired male muttered, but the famous irregular didn't hear it.

"Bam, you should drink this. I don't think I can drink anymore mil--" Before the (h/c) haired girl  could finish her sentence, she gasped as she felt the liquid acids going up to her throat. She didn't waste anytime and headed to the bathroom immediately.

The kitchen became silent when (Name) left to go to the bathroom. Urek also left to go to the restroom to support his daughter. Bam reached for the untouched milk in front of him.

"No more milk for you." Khun slapped Bam's hand that was reaching for the cup and then shook his head.

"B-but--"  The golden eyed male was about to say something but Khun shook his head as he looked at him.

"Let's go to the living room. Laure, Hatz, it's your turn today." The light blue haired male said referring that it's Hatz and Laure's turn to clean the dishes. After saying this to the two, Khun left the kitchen while dragging Bam.

Laure slammed him head on the table with a small groan escaping his lips, after that, he immediately fell asleep. Hatz just stared dark green haired male as he slept soundly.

Within a few minutes, the (h/c) haired girl came to the living room with her father following beside her. When they came to the lounge, they saw that the team was sitting on the couch comfortably while Shibisu was forced to stand up and put the dvd in.

They were going to watch a movie called 'Kimi no Na wa'. The light blue haired male ushered the father and daughter to sit beside him and Bam. Hatz and Laure finally finished cleaning the kitchen and doing the dishes.

Kimi No Na wa or Your Name is basically where a two teenagers share a profound, magical connection upon discovering they are swapping bodies. But things become even  more complicated when the boy and girl  decide to meet in person. They were nearing to the end of the movie.

"(Name), calm down.." The close cropped male tried to calm the bandaged girl but no effect at all.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD HE WRITE 'I LOVE YOU' AND NOT HIS NAME?!" The (h/c) haired female gripped her hair as angry tears pour out of her eyes. All of them face palmed as they watched (Name) become emotional over some movie.

"(Name), it's just a movie--" Just before the brown haired female could finish her sentence, the emotional (Name) cut her off.

"IT'S NOT JUST A MOVIE!" The one red eyed girl was still crying and uh-- a little snot running down her nose when she said this.

The light blue haired male was having a headache due to (Name) screaming so much, he put a hand over his temple and then massaged it.

Even with the noise that (Name) and the small alligator made, the blonde haired male and Laure fell asleep soundly. They didn't have any interest in the movie at all.

This was the first time she saw a movie and so it's normal that she'd react like this. This was also the first time that the girl showed this much emotion.

In a few minutes, the movie had finally came to an end and the (h/c) haired girl was hysterical.

"WHAT? THAT'S IT?!" The girl yelled again as she stood up and stomped her way to the large television. She muttered some word to the tv as if conversing with it, saying: "Show me more."

"YEAH, WHAT KIND OF ENDING WAS THAT? THEY DIDN'T EVEN MATE YET!" Rak was also affected by the ending of the movie.

Anaak and Endorssi just sat in the comfy couch grumbling, saying that they didn't like the movie. Meanwhile, the black haired male and Shibisu tried to hold in their laughs because of Rak and (Name)'s reaction to the famous movie, they tried to hold it in but failed instantly.

When Urek's precious daughter heard their laughter, she whipped her head to their direction and started to walk towards them.

"Why are you laughing? Do you know what happens after the ending? Would they get married? Will they have a chi--" (Name) approached them just to ask all of this unending questions.

"Whoa whoa there. Calm down." The close cropped haired male spoke to the (h/c) haired girl who was mumbling more questions.

"Well, do you know?" The girl suddenly became serious as she looked at them with a glint on her eyes.

" Of course not!" Hatz was about to open his mouth to reply but Shibisu beat him to it and said this.

"You.. don't know?" (Name) suddenly became sad because of Shibisu's reply.

Khun just stared the (h/c) haired girl from where he is sitting and then shook his head at her.

Seriously, what's with her being moody today?