Chapter 13

ASDFGH KHUN EDAHN JAZZING 4 UR SOUL ↑

• • • •

The Hidden Floor  is a fake, imaginary data world located inside the Hell Train. Only the regularswho have cleared the entire Hell Express can leave their data in the Hidden Floor.

It is now Team Bam's destination. They have encountered Karaka in 'The Room of Time Past', the door cannot be destroyed even with a ranker like Karaka. The door was opened when the key that Bam had, reacted to the door. The door opened and then they got sucked in, even Rachel's team.

"Damnit! What's with these things that look like toys!" Khun yelled as he protected himself and his teammates from these 'toys'.

"Hockney! Do you see anything?! Like where Bam or Rachel is?!"

"I.. don't know. I can't see anything at all. I've been feeling nauseous since we got here." Hockney held his stomach and gagged as he said this.

"WHAT?!"

"I just feel awful, like I'm going to throw up." Suddenly, a very large talking scale appeared.

"Hello intruders! My name is the 'Scale of the Past'!!! I wilk now show you your past!"

"What's this now?" Khun grumbled.

"I will now show you yourselves in my mirror and determine where you must go!!"

"..?"

"IT'S READY! If you want to find out what fate awaits you, then head inside!" The scale said.   "The place where you must go is the 'King's Cradle!" After the scale said this, a flash of light blinded the 'intruders', and then sucked them into the mirror.

The Hidden Floor consists of various stages. To advance to the next stage, the participating Regulars needs to complete the quests. To begin the quest, you have to activate the "quest screen". Completing quests will fill the gauge on the Good and Evil Monitor with "white color". When the gauge bar is completely filled with white color, the Big Breeder will give the main quest to banish the Fruit of Good and Evil.

After being sucked in the mirror of the Scale of the Past, Khun and Hockney is now falling in the sky. Both of them screamed as they fell.

"KHUN KHUN!" Hockney yelled to get Khun's attention.

"WHAT?!"

"I-IF WE KEEP FALLING, WE'LL GET EATEN!"

"HUUUUHH?!" Their conversation was clearly in panic. They are now inside a large sea serpent. Luckily, Rak was there to save them. After all, the monster was his sworn enemy.

Khun's team met the Village Head, Dee. Khun thought the name 'Dee' was plain.

Did they just choose random letters on the keyboard for everyone's name around here..?
The blue haired male thought as he sweat dropped.

Soon then, they have finished the 'Stage one: Town of Wandering Minstrel'. Khun's team had almost killed Bam and the others in the Quarantine Area, but thanks to Khun's great thinking, they didn't kill the cute enemy mama bird. They headed to the next stage with the data of Hansung Yu.

Bam's team headed to the 'Stage 2: Cold Castle' while Hockney's team headed to the Sweet Castle where they met the data of Khun Edahn.

Soon then, after completing the other stages, they headed an unknown stage which was the Town of the Golden Dome. This is where they met the data of Young Jahad. Bam and Jahad fought, but it was clear that Young Jahad was much more powerful.

"I'll start by killing your companions!" Jahad let out rays of shinsu that had blinded their eyes for a few moments, they had prepared for the impact but none was felt.

Khun Edahn had saved Bam's team and the stood in front of young Jahad, while holding a baby---

Wait a baby?

"Arghh, I won't be able to fight if she's here." Khun Edahn mumbled and then looked at Arlene's son.

"Hey kid! Hold her for a sec!" The family leader of the Khuns yelled to the bloodied Bam as he threw the baby at him. Thankfully, Bam caught the baby with ease. Bam stared at the baby he was holding and noticed that, this baby had (e/c) eyes! Just like (Name)'s! But, what would a baby be doing here? Clearly, a baby alone cannot go up the tower by theirself. Surely, someone brought her.

"..Why did you suddenly appear here? Data of Khun Edahn." The data of young Jahad calmly spoke.

"Khun Edahn? Does that mean--" Bam was cut off by Khun saying, "Yeah". The two family leader conversed for a few moments.

"Lord Edahn!" Hansung Yu caught Edahn's attention.

"Ah--Is it you? Coffee."

"Thank you for coming! You remembered your promise to me!" Coffee started to bow down again and again to the family leader

"So, which one is the kid you promised me?" Before Hansung Yu could speak, Jahad said something.

"Edahn, by 'the kid that he promised you'. You don't mean the kid with black hair, do you?" With this being said, Hansung Yu visibly flinched. Khun Edahn ordered his son, Asensio to take the children to the mirror.

Suddenly, a hand came out of the mirror, ushering them to come inside. Jahad tried to stoped them from entering the mirror but Khun Edahn protected them. Endorssi had fainted so Bam had no choice but to give the baby girl to Khun and then carried Endorssi instead.

The two family leaders made a bet, in which where Bam could beat Jahad in nothing more than a month.

Team Bam had made it to the mirror safely.

"Oi, give me the baby." Edahn looked at Aguero, which is his son. With that being said, Aguero looked at the baby he was holding and noticed that, this baby.. looked a lot like (Name). Aguero walked to him and then gave the baby as gentle as possible.

"Um.. is she yours?" Bam asked as he pointed at the baby in Edahn's hands.

"Hah? Nope. She Urek's baby." This surprised the group most, they didn't know that the Urek Mazino had a baby!

"May I know her name?"

"..It's (Name)."