Chapter 41

"I'm here for my daughter."

"Your daughter?"

"You have a daughter? Damn, I thought you were just some virgin pervert." The light blue haired male muttered as he looked behind him and saw that Urek had already defeated their henchmen.

It was expected that the fourth strongest in the tower had instantly defeated ten men in a blink of an eye, however they didn't expect that Urek Mazino was here with two regulars.

"What did you just say?" The blonde haired male heard what Haldin muttered, Urek looked at him with his piercing red eyes, obviously he was annoyed at what Haldin just said about him. Normally, he'd just laugh off the insults but, now's not the time. His only daughter is slowly dissolving and he have no time to waste.

"N-nothing." Haldin stuttered as he avoided eye contact from the man who question him, he felt a shiver run down on his spine for Urek had released his tremendously powerful aura.

"Bring my daughter back to normal."

"Alright, who's your daughter anyways?" The scientist said as he looked at his fingernails, looking rather bored and was unaffected from Urek's aura.

"(Name)."

"That trash??" Haldin let out a scoff, beside him was Keg who was surprised from what he had just heard. (A/N: Yes, I know I'm trash lol)

"Did you just call (Name) a trash?" The dark brown haired male spoke with malice in his eyes. He kept himself composed for he didn't want to reveal yet that he was the Fug's Candidate Slayer.

"Are your ears not working?" As soon as Haldin replied, Bam took a step forward but was stopped by the other light blue haired male putting a hand on his shoulder.

"He's a high ranker." Aguero whispered on Bam's ears.

"Oho, what are you gonna do about it? Cry??" Haldin has an annoying grin plastered on his face.

"You--!!" Bam was about to run and attack him but was stopped when Haldin was suddenly thrown to the other side of the room by Urek himself, a crash was soon heard after.

The head scientist was silent the whole time, perhaps he was thinking about some plan to on how he can leave this place unscathed. But there was some side of him that didn't want to leave, he wanted to finish the dissolving process so that King Jahad would finally look on the Workshop's way.

"You." The famous irregular walked closer to the scientist, Keg couldn't help but gulp because of the intimidating man in front of him.

"Bring her back to normal."

"Or what?" Keg was able to gather courage to talk back to Urek, his reply made the red eyed male glare at him.

Upon hearing Keg's reply, Urek raised his hand at him, ready to flick a finger. The two regulars did nothing but watch and (Name) was in the background still being dissolved, her torso was no more.

Urek flicked a finger at the scientist's side, purposely not hitting him. The there was a wind circling around the place where Urek flicked his finger at. Keg became scared and had no choice but to surrender and do their wishes.

"Alright, alright." The male with glasses raised his hands, surrendering. Ah, what a waste pf those years of waiting just to make the (h/c) haired girl lose her emotions. The Workshop's plan was simple but still failed.

The blonde haired male followed the head scientist to the devices that allows to control (Name)'s state. Within just a few minutes of typing on the device's surface, Keg finished immediately.

"..In approximately ten minutes, she'll get back in her normal state." Keg obviously regretted saying this, he regrets that he failed to make the perfect Emily. Suddenly, a force was applied to the back of his head which made Keg fall to the ground unconscious, the one who did that was none other that Aguero himself.

Aguero thought that, since the scientist was already finished on making (Name) turn back to normal, he'd be no use anymore so why not just make him unconscious. This would also save them from the hassle of fighting of their weak bodyguards if Keg ever tried to call for help.

Urek let out a manly laugh after he saw what Khun did to the scientist, he knew quite well why.

"Y'know baby, you don't have to worry about the people here." The 'people here', Urek was pertaining to the Workshop's workers.

"Heh, there's no need for a reason. I just wanted to that to him." Aguero really wanted to beat the hell outta this guy but can't since he's known by the King Jahad.

It was already ten minutes, just as Keg said, (Name)'s body was finally back to normal. Aguero was about to open the tube where (Name) is in but suddenly, the large tube broke because of an impact. Something or someone was thrown to it.

Unfortunately, it was someone, that someone was Haldin, turns out that he gained his consciouness back.

The water in inside the tube rushed out, making the white floor slippery. The (h/c) haired female wasn't on the ground, on where she was supposed to fall after the tube broke.

"Ack!!" The sound was coming from the other side of the enormous room, it was a sound of a person having a hard time breathing.

When the trio ran to the direction of the sound, hoping that it wasn't coming from (Name). They were greeted by an awake (Name) and choking the hell out off Haldin.

The daughter of Urek choked the light blue haired male for a few minutes and then slammed his head on the clean white walls staining it with the color of blood, this made the trash of Khun family unconscious.

"What the? (Name) snap out of it!" As much a Urek wanted to also kill Haldin, he couldn't let his own daughter kill a living person again. The blonde haired male ran to (Name) and the took a hold of her arms and then forced her to face him.

"He's already unconscious." After saying this, the red eyed father hugged his daughter tightly as if never wanting to let go. This scene reminds the other two, who was watching from the sidelines, when Urek finally met his daughter for the first time in years.

"..Dad." (Name) muttered and was now wide awake, she hugged back tightly. She missed her father's warmth, she didn't want to be back in that cold tube ever again.