Chapter 8

After the encounter with the high ranker, Jinsung Ha, they had no choice but to comply to him. Now, they are just in a bed, staring at nothing. Khun laid in the bed with his arms on the bad of his head, Bam and Rak just sat there.
All of them said nothing. (Name), was alone in another room. Rak cursed and then leaped out of the bed.

"Where are you going, crocodile?" Khun looked at Rak's direction, still laying on the bed.

"Where do you think?! I'm going to beat the candy turtle and get on the train!"

"Don't be stupid. Do you even know who that man is?" Khun bluntly said without looking at the crocodile.

"I don't! And I don't give a sh#t about that turtle!" This made Khun sigh and explain who Jinsung Ha really is.

                               F L A S H B A C K                         

".. Pardon?"

"Don't you understand? Should I repeat myself?" Jinsung Ha firmly said. "If it's the guy  who I think he is. In your current state, you have no chance against that guy, Hoaqin. So.. give up on chasing the train." He continued.

"Even with me saying this, if you insist on chasing the hell train. I will let you go if you beat me or.. hand over the girl, (Name)." Jinsung Ha spoke seriously while looking at Bam's eyes. The (h/c) haired girl was quite shocked that this man wanted her. What could he want with a girl like her?

                                         E N D                             

"Are you saying we should give up chasing the train?! But there are red and yellow turtles on the train! You want us to abandon those turtles?!" Rak argued.

"Well.. we can't fight him anyway."

"There's another way but.. (Name).." Khun said while looking at Bam.

"We can't give her..."

"Do you want to go to the hell train or not?"

"Isn't there another way..?" This made Khun and Rak silent. Khun was calm as always but the thought of doing this to the girl you promised to protect is just like back then when Maria betrayed him.

• • • •

The trio made has finally made a choice. They walked the (Name)'s room without uttering a word. Rak knocked on the door and was immediately greeted by the girl. (Name) made them come in and sit in the large bed.

(Name) knew that they have made their choice to give her to the high ranker. If that's what they want then she'll be happy to oblige, after all they helped her, they gave her happiness that she never had before.

"(Name).." Bam called her name with a regretful look.

"I know.. I'll finally be able to help you." The (h/c) haired girl forced a smile on her face but only after a few seconds, tears finally came out. If only she wasn't asleep, she could've made made new unforgettable memories with them.

If only she wasn't asleep.

Suddenly, Khun pulled the crying girl into his arms and held her as if there was no tomorrow. He caressed the girl's hair. Rak and Bam were sad and at the same time amused because of Khun's actions towards the girl.

" (Name).. I'm sorry.." Khun softly whispered in the girl's ears as he rocked back and forth to comfort the crying girl.

"I-It's alright.. Atleast I'll finally be able to help." She said as she forced a laugh despite the tears pouring out of her eyes. It was painful for the trio to see her like this, she had already experienced hell and then they'll give her pain again. After minutes of an unhappy good-byes, they finally came out of (Name)'s room.

The trio came to where Jinsung Ha is with (Name) holding Khun's hand behind him.

"Teacher."

"What is it, Viole? I told you to get some rest in your room." Jinsung Ha said as he looked at Bam's serious eyes. He squinted his eyes at the girl behind the blue haired male.

"I'm very sorry but, I've got to go.. to the hell train." Bam held his gaze firmly at his teacher. (Name), however flinched at Bam's actions.

"Let me guess.. you'll hand the girl over huh?" Jinsung Ha didn't reply for a few seconds. He crushed the lollipop in his mouth and the took it out after.

"You mean.. you're insisting that you go on the train even if you'll give your friend?" He started to walk towards them, towards (Name). The girl started to tremble as she stood in front of the man before her. Khun gave her hand a light squeeze of reassurance. Bam explained how this man treated him with kindness and also said that he'll do the same to her.

The high ranker took a hold of the girl's arms and then walk away from the trio. While being dragged, (Name) took a last look at her friends that had treated her with kindness.

"After we finish the hell train, we'll find you, (Name)!" The girl with a bandage on her right eye smiled brightly at the trio. Before the trio get out of her line, she mumbled two words:

"Goodbye.. friends.."