Chapter 12

Hey readers, I was just wondering.. is the story up to your liking?

[Important Note: (Name) doesn't know she have a power. That's why she's been obeying every order given to her.]

• • • •

"Oi, wake up!" The sudden yelling made (Name) woke up with a mix of surprised and terrified look on her face.

The metal door of her room was now open, she could see that there are atleast five men waiting for her outside. The girl stood up from the bed and then walked out.

As soon as the (h/c) haired girl walked out of her room-- no, prison, she was greeted by a chain being put on her neck. The group of men walked forward while one of them was holding (Name)'s chain, the man tugged harshly, which made the girl tumble slightly.

They took the girl to a transportation ship. (Name) didn't question them on where they're taking her because the last time she did, she received a punishment.

(Name) didn't know how many days she had been with these scientists. It could probably week, or even months. She was curious of what was her past, but a dreadful feeling made her think that she didn't even had a past, that she had always been with them.

The five men took (Name) to an unknown place, not many people were there. It took them hours to get to this place. They took the chained girl to a large mansion. They were greeted by many servants. (Name) noticed that every servant had something on their neck, it was the same as hers, but hers  has a chain on it.

"The Lord has been waiting, please do follow me." A servant said as she walked up in the grand staircase.

They walked in the hallways to reach the large door, it was obvious that it was their 'Lord's' office. Before entering the room, the servant knocked twice, and then a voice from the other side of the door said, "Come in." The female servant opened the door for them as she motioned for them to come inside.

As soon as they came in the room, the maid closed and left the room without leaving any noise.

"Is that her?" The man in a grand chair said as he pointed at (Name).

"Yes, my lord." One of the men that was accompanying the (e/c) eyed girl spoke, almost nervously.

"Hmn." The man from the grand chair stood up and then walked towards the chained girl. He took hold a strand of (Name)'s hair and looked at her eyes. The girl's eyes displayed fear. She was afraid of this man. This man, this man had light blue hair, the color looked familiar to her.

"Alright, take her to the cage." Suddenly, (Name) felt cold, as if a bucket of cold water was poured into her. The men and servants obeyed immediately.

The cage?

The girl will be put in a prison, again. Many negative scenarios filled her mind as the men dragged her by a chain. When a cage came into the chained girl's vision, she began to tremble. She didn't want to be in 'that' thing! She's not some kind of animal-- well to be fair, (Name) was treated like a lab rat so-- //slapped

(Name) began to fight back, she tried to run but, her chain made it harder. The men pulled the chain on her neck and the forcefully shoved her in the cage. The cage itself resembles a bird cage. With (Name) fighting back now, the man that pulled the chain raised his fists and then said,

"You learned to fight back now, huh?"

• • • •

Team Bam was ready for the 'Floor of Death' but, Hockney makes it clear that he's not going to enter the Floor of Death given that he used to live there, and that if Bam's group is indeed going, they're going to have to deal with powerful Gatekeepers that protect the entrance. Later on, Hockney changed his mind, he decided to go as well.

Bam's group continues their original journey by jumping into the blood ocean in order to reach the true Floor of Death. However, Bam senses something in another direction, and floats towards it away from the rest of his group. Hockney follows after him to try to bring Bam back, but the two end up getting trapped in one of the blood ocean currents, which sends them off to a far away Floor of Death location.

Khun showcased his new technique, which was the 'Ennacore', taught by Evan.

Soon then, they have defeated Hell Joe with the help of Urek Mazino, Princess Yuri Jahad and Evan. Hwaryun that finally gotten the Spirit Ladle and Bam had learned more about himself.

• • • •

Lol that was just the a summary for the 'Floor of Death'. (Name) didn't have any connections with it so I just summarized it.