Chapter 3

Their vacation was unfortunately over, they now have to return on going up the tower. The vacation days was spent well. (Name) will now become their team member as a fisherman. Khun was the one who decided the girl to be a fisherman for he examined on what position she exceeds.

"You guys ready?" The group nodded and then walked out of the cabin. (Name) followed behind Khun for he was the one that the girl has become attached to.

The travel was far yet fun because of the trio bickering here and there, Bam and (Name) laughed at the sidelines. This was already a joyful moment for the girl, it made her want to protect them, be useful to them. They've reached the place where their teammates are staying at. Khun opened the door while Shibisu and Rak ran to the couch to slouch.

"You're back!"

"Yeah, but who's she?" Endorssi said with an eyebrow raised and a finger pointing at the girl behind Khun. "Huh, didn't know ya'll had it in you." Anaak bluntly said.

Their remarks made the blue haired male sigh. "It isn't like that. I'll explain later. Introduce yourselves first." After that, Khun held (Name)'s wrist and then dragged her to the living room where Rak and Shibisu was resting. A black haired male came to the living room with a tray containing cups with orange juice. He placed in the center table. Khun took two cups and handed it to Bam and (Name), the two thanked him.

"I'll introduce myself first. I'm Hatz."

"Anaak Jahad, fisherman."

"Name's Endorssi Jahad, also a fisherman. That guy sleeping right there is Laure, a wave controller." She said pointing at the blanket covered man. "The others aren't here yet." Shibisu said while his eyes closed.

Before the girl introduced herself, she looked at Khun first, the male gave her a small nod. "Hello.. my name is (Name). I'm uh.. a fisherman." She said while playing with the hem of her jacket, Khun's jacket specifically.

"Wait.. (Name)?" Endorssi asked. Khun replied with a nod.

"You guys brought trouble." This statement made the trio that went on a vacation surprised.

"What.. why?"

"The Workshop and Fug is looking for her." This made the girl tremble in fear and thought of the countless unfortunate experiences she had when she was with them.

"I don't want to go back." (Name) said with a sad expression. This was the first time the girl spoke with confidence without looking at Khun. She said this even though she knew that they might take her back. If Khun would say that she should go back, then so be it.

"Don't worry. We won't let them get you. We'll keep you safe. I'll keep you safe." Bam held her shoulders and looked at the girl's eyes as he spoke.

I'll keep you safe.

That sentence echoed in her mind. That was the exact same word the girl used to say to her brother, Aki. Whenever they were threatened she would say this. It made her brother feel at ease.

"Bam, we can't be sure of that." (Name) looked at Khun who said this so bluntly. As if, the moments they spent together wasn't enough for him to keep her.

"(H/C) TURTLE! THE GREAT RAK WRAITHRASER WILL PROTECT YOU!" Rak suddenly roared, which made the others wake up.

"Well, it's your decision." Endorssi looked at Khun and Bam seriously as she said this. She then, walked to her room and Anaak following after her. Hatz remained seated and drinking his juice calmly.

"I'll help you." Hatz said this because he reminded her of someone from his past. Her presence gave him a familiar feeling.

"That. That was unexpected of you." Shibisu spoke as the now sat properly. His expression was clearly surprised.

"I think we should just rest first. We'll decide tomorrow." With that, Khun walked away with (Name) being dragged behind him. Now in a room with two beds, there sat Khun and (Name). The silence was suffocating, so the girl decided to break it.

"A-are you going to ta--" The girl was cut off by the male in the other bed.

"I don't know yet." He said it so bluntly that it made (Name) sad. This gave the girl negative thoughts. This was probably her last day with them. She decided to sleep her sadness and thoughts away.

• • • •

Khun looked at the sleeping girl, while thinking of the outcomes on keeping the girl. Sure, she would bring a lot of trouble but if trained properly, she could be able to handle it herself. Plus she would be a great asset to the team. However, the Fug, even though they have became acquainted to Karaka and other high rankers, it would be hard to convince the other elders on keeping (Name). The workshop was also another problem, if the girl was given to them, who knows what might happen to her. The workshop might send the living ignition weapons in order to capture her alive.

The girl has gone through a lot and they have already risked a lot, so why not give it a try. A new adventure awaits them.