Beautiful Crazy

Request from brideofharrystyles

I would like to thank every single one of you for all the support on this book! I appreciate every one of you!

Remember to stay safe and happy reading!

~Sofia🦋

_________________

|Your POV|

I sat down under the tree behind the school. I liked it here. It was quiet and no one really bothered me.

I took out the lunch I packed and started eating my chips.

When I finished, I took out my phone and my earbuds, connected them and listened to my music.

Her day starts with a coffee and ends with a wine.

I smiled, one of my favorite songs. I couldn't help but hum along.

Beautiful, crazy, she can't help but amaze me.

My humming soon turned into me softly singing as the song came to an end.

"The way that she dances, ain't afraid to take chances. And wears her heart on her sleeve. Yeah she's crazy, she's crazy, she's crazy. But her crazy's beautiful to me."

"Hey, (y/n)." Someone said, waving their hand in front of my face. I looked up, smiling at who it was.

"Hey." I said back, standing up and placing my phone in my bag. "What's up?"

"You sing really well." (C/n) said, a small smile on his face.

"Oh, umm, thanks." I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "So... Do you need anything?"

He didn't answer. Instead, he leaned closer to me. I looked up at him confused.

"What's wrong-"

I was cut off by his lips pressing against mine.

Hesitantly, I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

When we pulled away, we were both out of breath.

"Oh, umm, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that." He stuttered, taking a step away from me.

"No, it's okay." I reassured him and smiled. "I liked it."

Then the bell rang.

"Ready to go to Science class?" He asked, smiling and holding out his hand. I nodded and took my hand in his.

~•~

"I knew that he liked you from the start!" My Mother exclaimed happily.

"He kissed me, Mom. He didn't say he likes me."

"But still! You don't kiss just anyone on the lips!"

"What's going on here?" My Father asked, walking into the kitchen.

"(Y/n) and (c/n) kissed!" My Mother exclaimed. My Father smiled slightly.

"You know, (c/n) isn't all too bad. I really think he's good enough for you (y/n)." My Father said.

My parents have met (c/n) a few times and they get along pretty well. They see him as like another child.

"I agree with your Father, sweetheart." My Mother nodded. "That boy really really likes you (y/n). Like genuinely likes you." My Father nodded.