Hide and seek

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating. School has just started and there's so much homework.

(R/b/n) means random boy's name and (r/n) means rival's name.

I decided to continue writing this book using POVs

Anyway, on with the one shot!

         ———————————

||Your POV||

I was at (b/f/n) sleepover birthday party. It was me, her, (c/b/f/n), (r/b/n), and (r/n).

"Guys" (b/f/n) whined. "I'm bored. What should we play? We've already done truth or dare"

"What about hide and seek? Just like when we were little" I suggested.

"Okay" she said suddenly all happy. "Who's joining?"

"All of us" (c/n) answered. "All of you hide I'm gonna be the seeker" he said facing a wall.

"One to one hundred" (r/n) said. "Now" he closed his eyes and began counting.

We all went in different directions. I hid in the upstairs closet while (b/f/n) was hiding in the bathroom. Some people went to hide downstairs like in the kitchen. I turned myself around hoping my hair would look like some article of clothing.

||Crush's POV||

"Ready or not here I come!" I yelled once I finished counting. I started looking downstairs.

"Come out, come out wherever you are" I said sneaking over to the couch. I looked behind the couch since it wasn't pushed against the wall.

"Boo!" I yelled making the person behind the couch jump out and scream. "Found ya (r/n)"

"Obviously" she scoffed.

"I'm gonna look for (r/b/n)" I said. "Why don't you go look for (c/b/f/n)?"

"No way" she said. "You're the seeker. Why don't you go look?"

I muttered a 'fine' under my breath. Let's just say (r/n) is mean.

I went to go look for (c/b/f/n). I decided to look in the kitchen. I opened all the cupboards that were on the ground. I reached the last one and sure enough he was there.

"You found me" he said coming out. "I go look for (b/f/n)"

"I'll look for (y/n)" I said smirking. He likes (b/f/n). It's pretty obvious. He doesn't know I like (y/n).

We looked upstairs and looked everywhere.

They are such good hiders at this game.

||Your POV||

I held back a laugh when I heared (c/n) and (c/b/f/n) talking.

"I'm gonna look in the bathroom" (c/b/f/n) said.

"Okay" (c/n) said.

The closet door opened and I made sure I stayed perfectly still. Hoping I wouldn't get caught. But no.

I just had to sneeze.

I heared the closet door close. I was hoping that he left. I felt someone wrap their arms around me from behind making me shriek.

"There you are" he whispered in my ear making me blush. "I found you"

"(C-c/n)" I stuttered.

"Exactly" He said. He turned me around so that I was facing him. His face inches away from mine.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I was looking for my (y/n)" he said. He brought his face closer and closer. And then his lips pressed against mine.

MY CRUSH IS KISSING ME! OH MY GOSH!

We pulled away breathless. We got out of the closet. While I covered my mouth in shock.

He just kissed me.

"You k-kissed me" I stuttered.

"Sorry" He said.

"What if I actually liked it?" I asked smirking.

||Crush's POV||

"What if I actually liked it?" She asked me smirking.

"Shall we?" I asked leaning towards her.

"We shall" she said before smashing her lips against mine closing her eyes.

MY CRUSH IS KISSING ME! SHE LIKES ME BACK! OH SHOOT!

I immediately kissed back closing my eyes as well. I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I pushed her against the wall never once breaking the kiss. She grabbed my cheeks deepening the kiss. It wasn't just a kiss anymore. It was a full on make out session.

"OH MY GOSH!" I heared two people yell. Specifically (b/f/n) and (c/b/n).

"OH SHOOT!" (R/b/n) yelled.

"I GOT PICTURES!" (B/f/n) yelled.

"Send them to me" (c/b/f/n) said. We pulled away breathless. I put (y/n) down and we turned to face them.

"You" (r/n) said going over to (y/n). "How dare you steal (c/n) from me. He's mine"

"I was never yours, (r/n). Never have and never will be" I said pushing (y/n) behind me.

"I HATE YOU!" She yelled. "IM GOING HOME!"

She stormed downstairs and went home.

"And the pictures are uploaded" (c/b/f/n) said.

"Who cares? You like me, right?" (Y/n) said.

"I love you" I said pecking her lips. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes"