I'll wait

Hey guys! This is the long waited request from my best friend EyMAL053rYOw.

Before anything else, I would love to thank you guys for your support on this book!

Now on with the chapter~

____________

~Your POV~

I sat alone at my lunch table. I usually sit with (b/f/n), but she decided not to show up.

I picked at my lunch, not having much appetite. I have really been feeling down since my boyfriend broke up with me two days ago.

People come and go, (y/n). Move on already.

"Hey." A voice greeted. "Can I sit here?" I looked up at the male and nodded. "Thanks."

"No problem." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"(Y/n)." I answered. "Yours?"

"(C/n)." He answered. "Aren't we in the same math class?"

"We are." I said. "I hate the teacher in that class."

"I know, right? Sometimes he doesn't teach at all!"

~•~

~Crush's POV~

Months went by, (y/n) and I have been talking everyday now. In person and through text.

I can't help but think I've fallen for her. I am going to confess to her soon. I'm just scared.

I slipped a note into her locker, saying to meet me at the park after school.

~•~

At the park.

I got there before her. I waited on one of the benches. In about five minutes, she arrived.

"Hey (c/n)." She said running towards me. "Sorry for taking awhile."

"It's fine." I said. "Sit." I patted the spot next to mine.

I let her sit down. We talked about random stuff for a few minutes. Soon, I was ready.

"Can I tell you something, (y/n)?" I asked, she hummed in response. "I really like you."

"Y-You do?"

"Yeah, is there something wrong?"

"No! Everything's fine. I just have to think things through first." She sighed. "I'm uncertain with my feelings." I nodded. "I'm gonna go home now. My mom's gonna look for me soon."

"Okay. See you tomorrow."

~•~

A month later.

"Hey (c/n)!" A girl called. I turned around to see (y/n) running to me. "Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Yeah, what is it?"

"In private, please." She grabbed my wrist, pulling me to the back of the school. "I've finally thought things through." She nervously tucked her hair behind her ear. "I like you, but I'm just not ready for a relationship yet."

"Why?"

"Last year I dated this boy." She said. "He wasn't the greatest. He was manipulative and way too possessive. I ended it, but I'm still moving on. I'm sorry if you really want a relationship, but just not now. I really hope you understand."

"It's okay. I can wait."

~•~

Two weeks until school ends.

"Hey (y/n)." I said, sitting beside her at our lunch table. She greeted me back, not looking too happy. "What's wrong?"

"I have to move to another school." (Y/n) said. "My dad found a job and it's in another state."

"You can't stay? (Y/n) we haven't even started dating yet and you're leaving?" I was upset, my heart shattered.

"I can't do anything about it. I don't have a choice." She sighed. "We can still talk on the phone, just not in person. Unless you move to where I'm moving."

"I can't do anything about this."

"I have a month until I leave, (c/n)." She told me. "We can hangout for a few days and then I'm off."

"Okay."

~•~

The month soon ended. I was helping her pack the last of her stuff, putting it in her car.

"Well, I guess I'll see you soon? Hopefully?" I said, uncertain.

"Yeah, hopefully." She turned around to walk to the car.

"Wait!" I exclaimed, remembering something. She turned back to me. "This is for you." I took out a small box.

She took it from me, opening it. Inside was a simple gold bracelet with a heart pendant.

"Thank you." She smiled, hugging me tightly. "I love it."

"Come on, (y/n)! If we don't go now we're gonna miss our flight!" Her dad yelled from the driver seat.

To my dismay, she let go, saying one last goodbye before she left.

~•~

Three years later.

I finally graduated high school. I packed my bags ready to fly out for college. (Y/n) and I just happened to get into the same college.

She said I can move in with her in her new apartment. Of course I said yes, I'm gonna see my (y/n) again!

~•~

I soon landed, (y/n) waiting outside for me. I grabbed my bags and went to her, hugging her from behind.

"(C/n)!" She exclaimed, turning around to hug me back. "I missed you!"

I pulled away and smiled.

"(Y/n)? Do you still like me?" I asked.

"Yes." She raises an eyebrow. "Why are you asking?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!"

—————

So I finally updated.

I know the ending is kinda similar to my last updated called Just Say It (kinda).

But wow, the last time I updated I had like 9k reads and now I have 13k!

Thank you guys so so so so much for all the support!

Love you guys❤️

Until next time😁

~Sofia💕