Begin again

Hey guys! This one shot is inspired by the song "Begin Again (Taylor's version)" by Taylor Swift.

It's one of my favourite songs at the moment😇

(F/s)- Favorite song.

Hope you guys enjoy!

~Sofia❤️

———————

~Your POV~

I take a deep breath, looking at myself in the mirror. I know he didn't like it when I wore high heels, but I do.

I grab my purse and put on my headphones on and put on (f/s). He never really understood it, but I did.

I lock the door to my apartment and drive to the near by cafe on this Wednesday afternoon.

I walked in think that he would be late. To my surprise, he was there waiting for me. Turns out I was late. He waved to me.

I walk to him.

"Hey." (C/n) said, pulling my chair out and helping me in.

"Hey." I replied, smiling shyly as I sat down. He sits down across from me. 

We begin telling each other stories and getting to know each other. I told him a funny experience of mine and he threw his head back laughing like a child.

That's weird. He never found me funny.

"Oh goodness." He said in between laughs. "That's so funny." He took a deep breath. "Why are you being so shy? You're amazing!" I shrug my shoulders.

Only I know why.

We talked for a few more hours.

We eventually had to leave since I found it weird that I have been in the same spot for so long.

He was nice enough to pay the bill for me. We walked out of the cafeteria to my car a couple blocks away.

Should I tell him?

I never had a good reputation with relationships. Especially the last one. It turns out that boy was manipulating me.

"You know, there's this movie my family watch every Christmas..." (c/n) continued telling me about a movie before I could bring him up.

That's in the past now, (y/n). For get about him.

When he was done I tell him about this weird show I used to watch as a kid. He threw his head back laughing once again.

"Why are the stories you tell me so funny?" He laughed.

"I don't know."

And too think I have been spending the last few months thinking love just ends.

But today, on a Wednesday in a cafe I might give love another chance.

I watched it all begin again.

______

Oh my gosh...

6.5k reads...

I can't believe it!

Thank you all so much for the support on this book! This all was possible because of you guys.

You guys are amazing!

Thank you to everyone who stayed through the cringy first couple chapters and until now.

And of course to the new readers who stumbled across this book.

Much love❤️

~Sofia💕