2. College

Sorry! I'm so bad at this everyday story thing, it's just making up the story plot and pace goes buffers me, but I have more free time to finish them, so stay tune for more! Hopefully I'll catch up with other short stories before the month ends.

••••

   At first everything seems, decent. Classes, hours not too difficult for his schedule, food efficient for long durations, moderate sleeping schedule, and a workout routine to stay fit. Pretty standard lifestyle into maturity with all stuff happening outside of college, though, he has one problem.

   He keeps getting sticky notes everyday.

   He wouldn't say the action is strange, only a little.

  Someone has been leaving sticky notes saying encouraging, quotes? 

   It's been happening every time from the public gym after his last class with groceries to make dinner. At the same time too. Okay, it's a little strange but he feels happy with such kind words. Even if it was anonymous, the person preferred to stay that way and obviously never showed themselves for a good reason for the am unwritten farewell.

   But he really wants to know them so he can thank them properly and ask if they can be friends. Though it seems like they don't want to, clearly knowing how long this has been going for awhile ever since day one. Like this is the only way to stay friends without getting freaked out or whatever the reason may be.

  Yet, was another notes on his door again today. He's seriously started to wonder who this person is and why. He just now realized this observation.

   Thinking of anyone he's close to is being considerate without harm. He asked the closest people in his classes the next day but everyone hadn't done anything of the sort and felt gloomed.

   Seriously more confused now, coming back to the shared dorm with a supportive friend who's working to be a doctor.

  Once again another plastered note was on the door written specifically for Gon saying along the lines of 'hello Gon' or just Gon to get his message across below his name in hand. His roommate smirks knowingly when studying his friend's pink cheeks that matched with the written sticky note while entering the dining room. Indicating he read the note and knows what it said on there.

  Gon doesn't even try to hide the note considering his roommate comes back early.

   The black haired wonders of his tall friend knows or plays a trick on him with lying expertise. There's no way. He's not that cruel to play with his sensitive emotions. Gon couldn't bring himself to ask for the honest truth and doesn't seem plausible of him to lash out over this.

   Letting out a heavy sigh, ignoring his friend's lingering gaze on the note that was placed on the kitchen counter and decided to take a warm shower, feeling rather exhausted, more confused than anything.

   Feeling refreshed, ready to do some homework for tonight, his friend was leaning against the kitchen counter holding the pink sticky note when coming in to get his thrown bags sitting on the living room couch. Gon raised a brow, watching his friend strangely studying the note fully unaware of Gons' presence.

  "What are you doing scrutinizing the note, Leorio?"

   That got his attention. Leorio blinks and huffs out a sigh, more of a huffed laugh, really. "Nothing, just reading of how oblivious you are."

  Gon pouts. "How so?"

  Leorio crosses his arms, staring strongly at Gon before explaining. "These are obviously from a secret admirer, who clearly likes you, not in a creepy way. Simply saying how cute you smile during class and you have a good looking body." Leorio reconsiders.