3

Misha
After I got home from the store since the Hispanic guy who was nice enough to take me halfway home, I ate the house fried rice, chicken wings and eggs roll for dinner last night along with Skittles and orange Gatorade a couple of hours later. I stayed up until almost 2 AM as I laid down and went to sleep. Now I'm in the bathroom doing my hygiene after I ate breakfast and helped my parents do the full cleaning of the house by cleaning up the kitchen.

When I'm done, I got out of the bathroom to my room since we getting ready to go grocery shopping today. Not only that, my mom invited somebody over tonight which is she wants me and my dad to help her get ready. I put the fresh pad on my draws, sprayed my love box, put on my grey bra and boy shorts, lotion my body and put on my hot pink shirt and jeans since I'm wearing something simple.

Misha's outfit

I put on my deodorant, put on my slides, sprayed myself and put my hair into the messy bun since I'm not going anywhere but grocery store anyways

I put on my deodorant, put on my slides, sprayed myself and put my hair into the messy bun since I'm not going anywhere but grocery store anyways. I grabbed my purse and my phone about to heads to the living room as I saw my parents watching the reruns of "Law & Order" on WeTV.
"Are you ready to go baby?", My mom asked as she grabbed the remote to turn the TV off.
" Yes", I said as my parents got up, turn off all of the lights, headed out of the door and make sure it's locked so that nobody won't break in our house especially when we lives in the hood.

Mario
I'm at the park with Maurcus and my other homeboy Rodney just chilling on the warm early October. While we talking about girls, Marcus started asking me about Misha.
"Have you holla at that girl who doesn't bother anybody?", He asked as he takes a sip of the blue Gatorade.
" Yeah, I took her halfway home last night ", I said remembering she rejected my ride at first but got into the car because she realized that its about to get dark outside and I don't want nothing bad happens to her.
"She wasn't being a bitch wasn't she?", Rodney asked hoping that she not like most of them females from Kirkwood.

" Hell no, she politely said that she don't ride around with strangers", I said as I take a sip of the water.
"That's understandable, you don't want her parents to get freak out thinking you robbing her and shit", Rodney said which is true because some of them teenager got the overprotective parents acting like something bad happens to their child. I'm not going to lie, I understand they don't want their child to go to jail, hurt, killed or whatever as long you tell them not to come home too late it's all that matters. We continue talking about what happens last night until I brought up Rodney's hoe ass sister who messing around with the grown ass man who old enough to be their older brother.

"How is Monika?", I asked.
" My mom grounded her last night ", He said.
" For what, what did she do now?", Marcus asked.
"This won't surprise y'all, she went to that party last night after my mom told her not to", He said.
" Are you talking about that shady ass place at South Atlanta? ", I asked since heard about 3 knuckleheads got their heads knocked off over some bitch this morning from Alive 11.
" Hell yeah Rio, she makes me feel like the teen father last night ", He said had to watch his other 3 siblings which is one of them in middle school. I'm not surprised about her actions because she barely goes to school at all.