37

Savannah
I woke up at the same time as I normally gets up as I moaned out of my sleep since I was thinking about Davonte all night. I pressed the snooze button, got up, stretch, made my bed up and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene.

When I'm done, I went back in my room, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put my my jeans along with the brown long sleeve shirt.

Savannah's outfit

I put the socks and shoes on, took off my hair scarfs, sprayed myself, grabs my things, turn lights off including the bathroom and heads downstairs to the kitchen as I don't see my parents in sight but I'm not surprised because they leave for work...

I put the socks and shoes on, took off my hair scarfs, sprayed myself, grabs my things, turn lights off including the bathroom and heads downstairs to the kitchen as I don't see my parents in sight but I'm not surprised because they leave for work early anyways.

I grabs me the strawberry pop tart and the bottle of orange juice as I turn the kitchen lights off, grabs my thing and heading out of the door as I made sure the door is locked before I leave. I unlocked the car door, got in the car, start the car, turn on the head, put on my seatbelt and drove off with no music playing since you know, it's early in the morning.

Mario
I'm at the cafeteria eating the cereal bar since I got here a little early today. I'm not going to be staying up late tonight because I'm going have to get up at 7 AM to go to Power Spring to helped one of my uncle from my dad's side unpacked his stuff.

He just moved back to Georgia a couple of days ago after he stays at New Orleans, LA for 2 years. I'm glad he moved back to Georgia because I barely sees him for the past 2 years. When I do sees him, it's be around the holiday sessions but not this year because Power Springs is not far from Atlanta.

It's probably going take all day for me to helped my uncle unpacked his things at his new apartment. I'm about to take out my phone and play the game until I saw Misha walking to the table with the travel size coffee mug.
"Hey Mario", She said.
"What's up Misha, is your parents okay with me taking you to Dave & Busters next weekend?", I asked since we don't have much to do next weekend.

"Yeah, they find with it", She said as she takes an sip of the coffee. I told her that it's at Marietta which is still ain't far from Atlanta. At least I won't have to drive all they way to another part of Georgia to get there. Me and Misha continue talking about the random things until it's time for us to go to our Life Skill class as I threw the cereal wrapper in the trash can and left the cafeteria.

Misha
I'm at my English class taking notes while Paris and her little crew talking about how hot Mario is as usual. I swear, them whores got more and more thirsty heaven sent he got his braces remove a couple of weeks ago.

I mean come on, they be giving me the gross looks every time me and Mario talking especially some Hispanic girl who looks like Sophia Vergara but the Mexican version of it. While I'm doing my assignment, I feel the paper ball throw at me and laugh like a middle school kids or some shit.