"I don't know why you are so worried about the others, I am sure they will behave..." she said as she looked up to me with a smile. Her figure as well was nothing to scoff at, it was rather difficult to avert my eyes without looking embarrassed even though she was wearing a towel.

"Now a days, 'proper behavior' is as reliable as a wet noodle trying to stay straight..." I said before I opened the sliding door into the baths only to be greeted a rather... interesting scene.

Eugen seemed to be preoccupied firmly grasping Emiko in a particular area, I knew that my little demon child was rather curvaceous, but what I saw made me reconsider how slim she really was. It gave me rather mixed feelings having such a scene in front of me: On one end you had my ex- girlfriend doing something that Jack would be jealous of. On the other hand, you had my supposed stepdaughter flustered and confused as to what the hell is going on.

  "My they are bigger than I expected, Matthew must be having so much fun with them." Eugen said still pressing her body against Emiko who seemed stiff as flag pole.

   "I-i don't know what you are talking about... and... c-can you please stop? I feel weird..." Emiko said before noticing that I was at the door.

   "C-Commander! P-please tell her to stop... I don't like this..." she pleaded before the rest of the girls took notice of me along with Vestal. It suddenly felt like I was thrown into a pit of hungry wolves and was but a simple innocent lamb, Eugen stopped immediately as she noticed the only thing keeping me from exposing myself was a simple towel.

   "My oh my..." She said with a mix of surprise and shock, I could see poor little Leipzig on the corner of my eye fainting from the pressure before Helena called out to her panicked as Leipzig's body seemed more of a rag doll.

   "... There is an empty one over there commander, let me finish here before it's your turn~" Eugen said pointing at one of the bath pools with a rather mischievous yet ominous tone as I audibly gulped.

"O-okay..." I said nervously making my way towards the nearest pool, the room went silent with the exception of a few murmurs as well as Helena attempting to wake Leipzig before Vestal rushed past me towards the pair of cruisers.

As I stiffly sat down on the warm and calming waters of said bath, it is only then that I took notice that the very peculiar rocks on the edge were far from the fact. It was non other than a flustered Bismarck attempting to hide her embarrassment as well as her all to natural human cravings for a member of the opposite sex.

We stared at each other in silence for what it felt like an eternity as the others seemed to have somewhat returned back to normal although Eugen still seemed more focused now on me rather than my little demon child

We stared at each other in silence for what it felt like an eternity as the others seemed to have somewhat returned back to normal although Eugen still seemed more focused now on me rather than my little demon child. I could feel her rather lustful stare from across the room as I felt goosebumps run all over my body.

"Okay, just think about her when she was just a condescending bitch... Yeah that should work." I said to myself as I looked at the 'pride of the iron blood'. Her wet silk like blonde hair stuck to her very feminine and well proportioned body as she shuffled anxiously with the rare sight of her somewhat cold yet vulnerable state.