Ch.19

Zellie POV:

"You" he says as he looks directly into my eyes. I stare back and am surprised the moment I realise that he's being serious. I can see the sincerity in his eyes as his eyes glisten waiting for me to give him an answer. He sits there with his legs crossed then flips his hair back avoiding eye contact with me now.

"You... like...me?" I break it down trying my best to process the information that I have just been given. I stare hard at him waiting for him to burst out laughing and shout I'm joking like the dickhead he is. There is no way that he likes me, me from all the girls in the school I ain't nothing special.

"That is what I said" he sighs as he rubs the back of his neck still avoiding eye contact with me so I really can't tell if he's doing that because he is nervous or because he doesn't want me to see him about to laugh. Damn it Tae what are you up to? "What? What are you thinking about" he asks me making me jump. I didn't realise that I was so lost in my thoughts that I forgot to speak up.

"You think of me as a boy dont you?"I question as I fold my arms across my chest and glare at him. I knew it, the only reason why he hangs around me and tolerates me is because I remind him of a boy. I've heard it before my mum would always tell me that I'm not very lady like and that if I didn't have boobs people would mistaken me for a guy.

"What? No! I know you're a girl"  he exclaims catching me off guard. So he doesn't think of me as a boy but he still hangs out with me and gives me attention. So does that mean he really likes me? Maybe he's confused because I'm very much like Jimin but with boobs and of course black. Oh no dont tell me I stole Jimins man.

"Are you bi?" I ask as I rub my chin trying to figure out exactly what is going on. I mean if he likes Jimin and says that he likes me too then that can only mean he is confused about his sexuality. Maybe he's going through puberty and is trying to experiment with girls to test whether he really hates us or not. I ain't gonna be no Guinea pig.

"What no I like girls" he exclaims leaving me even more confused. I look at him with my thinking face on and he looks frustrated. I mean he always looks frustrated whenever I call him out for being gay so this is no different right? But he's never said specifically that he likes girls either.

"No you dont you are Bangtan academy's female hating Kim Taehyung" I tell him trying to remind him of the words that I've heard around school about him. There is no way that he likes girls, he's made it very known that he hates females, he cant look at them, breathe the same air as them therefore he is gay. Does he really think that he can trick me right now? Here I am trying to help him and all he can do is lie.

"I'm aware of this" he sighs as he flips his hair back revealing his forehead. If he knows this then why is he trying to convince me that he and Jimin are not meant to be.

"So how can you just go from hating females to suddenly liking one I just dont buy it you're just trying to annoy me again" I scold him with my arms folded firmly across my chest upset with him for trying to play with me again. I might of forgiven him for the kiss but trying to convince me that he likes me and not Jimin? Nah that's too much.

"Are you actually serious?" He questions me with his eyebrows furrowed. I glare at him surprised at his response, am I being serious? I'm always serious when it comes to supporting him and Jimins relationship its him who is never serious. Look he can't even admit that he's in love with the boy.

"Hobi told me you don't like girls" I say as I fold my arms across my chest and kiss my teeth at him for actually thinking that he can fool me again. Why would his best friend lie? Plus I've seen the way he gets all jealous and angry whenever I'm next to Jimin, he even made Jimin join his little crew to be closer to him. If that's not love then what is?