Ch.10

Taehyung POV:

I hate this feeling, this heavy throbbing that is happening right here in my chest. What is it? Is this that thing that people call guilt because if so then I don't like it, I don't want it. I've never felt guilty before because I've never felt the need to since I'm always right but why am I feeling this way and especially towards a girl? A girl! I can't get my mind around this, she's a female for crying out loud and I never feel anything except for hate and disgust. I actually hate Zellie for making feel this way, how dare she come here with her teary eyes and make me look like the bad person?

I stand in the middle of Jimin's bedroom frozen not knowing how to respond, I watch her walk away from me before Jimin comes and hugs her making me feel even worse. He rubs her back to comfort her but I don't even hear her cry. He lets her go before making his way towards me.

"Be careful dude, I know she cool and all but she still gets upset" Jimin tells me making me sigh because I can't believe that I actually agree with him. He pats my back gently probably knowing that I feel like shit right now. "Imma take a quick shower, so you two make up" he adds before grabbing his white towel and heading towards his bathroom leaving me alone with an upset Zellie.

"I...erm I was just teasing" I say not looking at her before clearing my throat. This is so awkward, why am I even trying? I don't owe her anything and frankly I don't care if she's hurt I care that I'm feeling guilty because I don't like it.

"No it's calm, normally I don't take it to heart but fuckboys are a bit of a sensitive topic for me" she says as she forces a smile whilst fanning her eyes so that she can dry her tears before they can fall. How can she smile and be upset at the same time? "Fuck now you've seen me almost cry, why is it you who gets me vulnerable?" She questions as she lets out a chuckle making me just smile in response.

"Well you're the one who thinks I'm gay" I say as I casually shrug my shoulders trying to change the subject so it's not super awkward. Plus I wanted to know if she still thought I was gay.

"I don't think I know, I wish I was gay girls are less stress then boys" she responds as she rolls her eyes then falls down onto Jimin's bed covering her eyes with her sleeves. "Actually screw that girls are bitches" she quickly sits back up and changes her mind making me release a chuckle.

"Why do you hate boys so much?" I ask her as I sit down next to her on the bed. Hold on is this right? Me Kim Taehyung on a bed with the stupid gender known as female? What is wrong with me? I'm gonna book a doctors appointment.

"Why do you hate girls so much?" She retaliates with her arms folded across her chest.

"Touché" I smile back at her.

"I don't hate boys I just hate fuckboys because they actually have an affect on me. I try to act big and like I don't care when in reality every single lie that they feed me I eat it like a desperate bitch" she sighs as she slouches and pouts her lips and I'm not gonna lie she looked kind of cute. What the fuck Taehyung stop staring at her she just told you she's like every other desperate hoe. So why don't I believe her?

"If you know they're lies why stay?" I ask her curious because as much as I hate to admit I know she isn't a hoe.

"Like I said desperate bitch" she laughs whilst pointing her finger towards herself.

"You're not a desperate bitch trust me I've met some" I tell her trying to comfort her but also staring facts, of she thinks she's desperate she should meet my step mother now that's a desperate bitch.

"If only you knew-"

"Then tell me" I cut her off curious to what kind of past she has and whether I can use this information to get her off my back.