"Ok." I said and left the club. I had to leave before I find myself sipping on beer cans.

The square was really busy, especially on a Friday night. I wore a coat and walked to our dorm, it wasn't really far.

I got to our dorm room and took of my heels, my feet really hurt. I tied my hair in a loose bun and changed into a loose t-shirt and shorts.

I suddenly felt the urge to clean the place. But then I realized that we had room service so there technically was nothing to clean. I just sat down on the couch in the living room and opened a book. 

I missed reading in my small twin sized bed at home. My bed here was huge so the sofa was the closest substitute to it. I read a few chapters then I felt hungry.

I got tired of eating out so I decided to just cook for myself and video call Mom. I miss her so much.

I opened the fridge but realized that it was empty. I should go to the grocery. I texted Aicko.

To: Aicko

The fridge is empty I'm gonna buy groceries.

From: Aicko

Ok, I'll be home by 11.

I went back to my room and picked up my nameplate on my bedside table. I wore my sandals and left the dorm.

There was a grocery at the other end of the block, I could just walk to it.

I walked going to it, not minding that I was just wearing a loose shirt and shorts. I was comfortable with it.

The grocery was huge, like any ordinary grocery but of course it had a higher end to it.

I got a pushcart and looked for food. I got some cereal and milk, I dumped some meat and fish into the cart. I got a sack of rice and tried to put it in my cart, it was too heavy.

A man suddenly took the sack and placed it in my cart. "So you're a rice person." Ram laughed.

"Thanks, Aicko and I are rice people." I looked at his cart, it was full of a lot of groceries. "Is that all for you?"

"What?" he turned to his cart and chuckled. "No."

He didn't give me any explanation. It was non of my business so I didn't ask.

"I heard you escaped the campus again the other day." I pushed my cart a bit to the side to get some chocolate chips, I was planning to bake cookies.

He laughed again. He loved to laugh. "It just gets so boring in here."

"Ram," We both turned to where the voice came from. Kile came pushing a cart of his own.

When he saw me he raised his eyebrow. I looked behind him, Blake wasn't here.

"So you guys are doing the groceries together?" I wondered.

"Yeah, He's on grocery duty since his roommate's busy." Ram pointed to Kile. "I'm the one doing the groceries coz Blake's not around."

"Oh." So Ram and Blake were roommates. "Wait, how can you and Blake be roommates?"

Ram laughed again. "Coz I negotiated with the Dean, she has a soft spot for me."

Kile rolled his eyes.