abir: excuse me!! I want to know about some patient discharged some time ago ...

attender: no sir...we cannot disclose any info regarding patients...

abir: this is an emergency...that patient was missing...we have to find her...can you please understand?

attender: no sir, it's not possible ...

mishti: can you not even share that information with the family? I am her sister...at least can you search her name? her name is Kuhu Maheshwari.

attender: sorry mam...there was no one named kuhu admitted here...

misthi: nice...

abir: hey don't get tensed ... we can find her...she left just minutes ago... there must be a clue somewhere...

attender: sir I cannot help you officially... but I saw a lady leave minutes ago ...it was an accident so we didn't register her name... instead we admitted in name of the person who admitted her...

mishti: accident!!

attender: don't worry mam...she was fine... the nurse who handled was my friend... she said she was confused with dates... she stayed here for 1 day ... she left just now...

mishti: who paid for her treatment?

attender: sorry mam...that's confidential...

mishti: can you do me a favour? can you please tell please pass this note if you happen to see her again?

attender: yes mam...

mishti writes " kuhu ... I came here to find you ... if you see this note...please wait for me in the park...or call me on "

mishti sees abir...

abir: I don't have a phone...

mishti: what ? are you from the 19th century or what?!

abir: you can give the NGO number...

mishti writes the number and her name...

abir and mishti leaves from there ...

mishti: where am I going to search her again?!

abir: do you want ice cream?

mishti: what? now?

abir: yes... see there ... those ice creams are tasty...yaar say yes.

mishti: this is super weird but okay...let's try...

they sat in a bench to eat the ice cream...

mishti: it is tasty indeed...

abir smiled...

abir saw some children outside the park watching them eat icecream...

abir: wait a minute...

He buys ice cream for all of them...and distributes among them...

mishti sees this from distance...

mishti smiled...

abir came back to mishti...

mishti: do you do this often?!!

abir: yes ... it kinda gives you peace... in the first place that's why I run an NGO...

mishti: you are cool...

abir: you are too...

mishti: what?in what way...

she smiled not believing in his words...

abir: I don't know what happened to you and your sister...you came to a different place to search your sister... you didn't even notice that car ... you were so desperate to reach her ...

mishti: that's because...

abir: stop... whatever the reason might be... but only true affection can make you do this kind of thing...your sister is lucky ...

mishti: that's because ... I have always craved for true affection from people...my parents left me from a very young age... my Badi ma brought me home and brought me up... how grateful I have to be to get a such a nice family... so how can I face my family without her?

abir: your badima must be lucky to have a daughter like you ...

mishti smiled...

mishti: I don't know why I am saying these things to you... I am sorry... I am ruining your day by saying these ...

abir: sometimes it's good to talk... and you didn't ruin my day...but not that coffee

mishti: o.. th t...th ... that ... I am sorry ... I am no cook.

abir: it was not that bad though...

mishti smiled.

abir: you know what... you can stay in that room for a while...

mishti: what? no no I don't want to disturb you...

abir: its no trouble...anyway I have an event coming by... so the office will be open all time ...

mishti: thank you...

abir: now ... how will you search her?

mishti: I don't know...maybe I should search common places...she don't have place to stay...and don't have money to spend...then she must be roaming here...

abir: wait ... I have a doubt ...

mishti: now what?

abir: did she ran away from home?

mishti laughed...

mishti: what? ... she cant climb the wall properly ... do you know one time we went for a party and came late...so we started to climb the wall instead of the main gate... you know what?

abir looked fascinated seeing her smile...

mishti: you know what? she jumped from the wall and got hurt ...she screamed ... we got busted ... how can such a girl run away from home?

abir: right ...

mishti: what made you think that?

abir: you said she didn't have money or cellphone ... so I thought maybe she ran away from home...

mishti: are you an idiot?!! people take these things when they run away ...

abir: it's logical...but I never take cellphone from home...

mishti: why you don't have a cellphone?!

abir: I never had a reason to have a cellphone...

mishti: such a weirdo...btw what is your name?

abir: guess...mishti...

mishti: how do you know my name?

mishti realized writing her name in that note and smiled...

Please help me improve ❤️💜!