chapter 11 : first night

"Now what?" Sofia broke the awkward silence between us.

We all now sat in circle on the mattress not knowing what to do.

"Ummm." Noah hummed.

"I don't know. Are we going to sit here all day long?" Elena asked as she sat in front of Javier while he hugged him.

"Did you lock the door?" Ander asked me.

I nodded. "Yeah. That's our only entrance to come here so basically nobody can get it." I replied.

It's currently 6:03 p. m.. We did nothing but wandered around the library. Even Sofia who doesn't love reading, read a book here to kill time. Ander took a nap when he lay beside me. That boy lied, he snored! As expected, Elena and Javier spent their quality time bonding. I did some reading and finished some of the homework today.

Now, we all back on the mattress.

"What do you think about what's gonna happen next?" Javier asked.

"Honestly, I started to get bored. Imagine if we are going to be like this for entire week? I can't." Sofia responded.

"Well, I think they just want us to actually rest on the first day. Maybe they're preparing something for the next game." Elena said.

Suddenly...

"ATTENTION EVERYONE. WE ALLOW YOU TO WANDER AROUND THE SCHOOL. YOU CAN GO ANYWHERE YOU WANT BUT REMEMBER."

"Told you." Elena stated.

We all listened attentively.

"BEWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDING. DON'T LET YOUR GUARD DOWN. STAY FOCUS."

Then, beep.

"Well, I'm going out to take my stuff in my locker. Anyone wanna come?" Ander asked us.

"Well, I am actually, I can't do this without my phone. Your locker is next to mine so let's go big boy." Sofia  answered.

"We brought all of our stuff already so, we're going to stay." Javier said. Elena nodded.

"Yeah- I- I have my stuff in my backpack here." Noah pointed at his bed where his backpack was.

"You both should be careful. The way the voice said the announcement sounded suspicious." I told them as I got up heading to my bed.

With that, Ander and Sofia unlocked the door and went out. Noah still sat there doing nothing probably tired. Elena and Javier look through the bookshelf in this library.

"Oh my god, babe!" Elena called Javier as she held a book in her hand. "Look!"

Javier came and looked at the book. "'How To Get A Pair Of Twins On The First Try'. Aw, baby." Javier patted Elena's head. She giggled.