chapter 4 : he is serious

"Yes, you can, Javier Valdez." I responded. "But honestly, tell me why all of the sudden, you decided to change?" I demanded for more answers.

He went quiet for a few seconds. "Well..." He paused. "Promise me, you won't tell anyone." He said and I nodded. "So, I like this one girl, Elena McMahon." As he said that, I get what he actually want. He's possessed by the cupid I assumed.

"Okay, I get it." I interrupted him. He looked at me confused. "You want to win her heart, right?" I asked him and he shyly nodded. "In that case, you really need to drop the anger issues. You know, she's the school's sweetheart. She hates violence." I explained truthfully. "I assumed you're afraid that she's scared of you. Am I right?" He shrugged. I smiled. "Let me tell you something. Wait no. I'll tell you everything you need to know right now so, you don't have to come to me asking for help again next time." I stated. He slowly nodded.

"Okay." He responded.

"Well, Javier. First of all, you need to stop all the beating and hurting people. That's your major mistake. As what I said, you should stop. That snger issues have to go, bye." I paused and shifted my gaze to the sky. "Then, you should start apologizing for everything that you've done." I told him but he interrupted.

"NO WAY! That's gonna make me look weak!" He bursts with anger.

"Relax, dude." I told him in boredom. I'm not scared of him. " You're showing it right now." I added.

"Wait, why aren't you scared of me?" He asked as he calmed down. "Well, that's new."

"Because I'm not." He told him. "Okay, back to the topic." I said before he can reply. "Apologizing doesn't make you weak, Javier. You earn respect from people. Asking for forgiveness is something that is very hard and if you can do it, you're one of those people who deserve a second chance." I sincerely told him that. "And the apology have to come with sincerity.

"I can try, I guess." He said as he was looking at me.

"Good. Now, your anger issues." I stated. "I know you're easily angered and taking actions without thinking, Javier." He spilled the truth.

His eyes widened. "NO I'M NOT!" He yelled in my ears.

I looked at him dead in the eyes. He seemed to realized what he have done.

"You're right." He looked down again. "I'm sorry." He apologized.

I smiled.

"See? It's not that hard to apologize." I told him.

He smiled.

"And..." I looked at him as he was already looking at me. "You should smile more. I still don't know why you're smiling at me right now. From what I remember, you don't smile at school. So, smile more, Javier. It looks good on you." I told him.

He blushed. I cringed but hid it well. "Th- Thanks." He responded. He really wanna change for that girl. I'm glad that she aspired him to change.

He looked at me and smiled.

"Smile wider. You look like you're trying to push shits out of your butthole." I joked as he widened his eyes. I chuckled. "Like this." I proceed to put my hands on him and lifted his cheeks as his smile grew wider. "Exactly like this." Then, I took my hands away.

"Got it?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded. "Good."

Then, I continued to observe the surroundings. I looked at my phone and it's 1.03 p. m. already.

"Well, this is it. Our first and last time talking. See you later." I stood up. "Maybe never."

"What do you mean last time?" He asked in confusion.

I shook my head. "I told you everything you need to know, so now, let's pretend that we never met." I smiled. "Bye Javier."

"You said that we are friends." He stepped forward.

"We are friends but that doesn't mean friends should talk to each other." I replied and walked away.

"WAIT!" He called me out but I kept walking.

"Goodbye, Javier!" I said loudly, enough for him to hear and walked home.

I walked straight to my house and as I arrived there, my dad was home already.

We all talked for a while and in the evening, I spent most of the time in my room.

At night, I took out my camera and started to record.

"So, today is a little interesting. This is what happened this morning..."

Then, I proceed to talk about what happened. When I'm done, I saved the video and put it in the 'self-collection' file. I renamed the video as 'bad boy's confession'.