Tenebrae

oh no back to angst
!!warnings: angst, death!!

Dream could feel he was dying. The darkness swept in around his vision. His eyes began to flutter shut when he felt a hand grasp his. He forced his eyes open and saw George, with a similar pool of crimson surrounding him.

"If we'd just had more time..we could've been something more." George whispered to Dream.

"I know darling."

Sad smiles graced their faces as the laid there dreaming of what could have been. Dating. Drinking too much, and doing something dumb. Getting married. Having a kid.

George whimpered, drawing Dream in closer to his lover. "It hurts.." George said quietly. Dream kisses George's head, holding him close. The battle raged on around them, the rest of the soldiers seemingly oblivious as the two curled up together, keeping away the darkness as long as they could.

George's eyes closed, and his breathing began to slow down. Tears fell from Dream's eyes as he felt death beginning to take him as well. He rests his head next to George, wrapping his arms around George as he begins to slip into oblivion.

wheeeee whoops i didn't upload three days ago

uh anyways,, this one was p. short because i couldn't stretch it out much longer