Iratus

George scowls, hiding in his room. He'd just died in his personal hardcore world, and he'd been sulking all day. He had to venture out of his room and face Dream in order to get food, and he'd been avoiding it as long as possible. He loved his partner, but he was ashamed of how easily Dream could make him happy. He wanted to sulk for a little bit longer, ok?

He opens his door and makes his way to the kitchen, scowling. Dream was laying on the couch, watching some TV. George tried to slip by quietly but failed, and his partner chuckled. "Are you done sulking?"

"No. I'm getting some food." George says, strolling to the kitchen and opening the fridge. Dream gets up from the couch, and walks over, dwarfing the older. "Dream. No." He begins to smile mischievously, and George whips around. "Dream, don't you dARE!"

Dream picks George up in his arms, bridal style. He smirks at George. "I'm mad! PUT ME DOWN!" George screeches, glaring at Dream.

Dream ignores him, chuckling. He puts George on the counter and looks at him. "What do you want for lunch, Georgie~" He coos, silently laughing.

"I was going to eat the remaining tacos!"

"I was going to eat those! You can have the phad thai!"

"I want the tacos!"

Dream gets the phad thai out and puts it in the microwave for a minute, and kisses George. "Too bad."

George grumbles under his breath, crossing his arms, but has a hint of a smile on his face. The microwave beeps, and Dream gives George his phad thai. He rummages around in the fridge and pulls out the taco, heating it up. Dream grins at George, who sighs.

After Dream gulps down the taco, he looks at George. "Are you still mad, babe?"

"Yes!" George says, his attention brought back to sulking.

Dream sighs, shaking his head with a smile growing on his lips. "Then why don't we watch some YouTube or play survival?"

"..let's watch some YouTube. I guess."

George may be an angry smol, but he was Dream's angry smol.

shorter oneshot because im tired