Simul

Dream is 22 in this, and George is 24.
Requested

Dream huffs, bringing his knees to his chest. His eyes find the computer on front of him, and against his better judgement (which was non-existent, let's face it), he clicked to call George.

He pouts when George didn't pick up, so he goes with a different strategy: video calling.

This time George picks up, confused as to why his friend was video calling him. "Dream?" He asks, slightly unsure.

"Heyy Georgie~" Dream stumbles over his words a bit, slurring the greeting.

George's eyes narrow, and he frowns. "Are you drunk, Dream?" His eyes flick to his Twitch chat. He wasn't showing the screen where Dream was, thank god for his other monitor, but his chat were now spamming 'drunk Dream!' 'dreamnotfound. dreamnotfound.'

He presses the mute button, muting himself to his stream, as well as Dream. That's how it should work, at least. He hadn't tested it before, but he had enough confidence in his abilities.

"Nooooo. Why would I be drunk?"

George sighs, rubbing his eyes. Dream wasn't..he was over tipsy, sure, but not completely wasted. "Go to bed, Dream."

"But I love you Georgie!! And I wannaa..I want to..talk!"

Nevermind, Dream must have chugged several wine cellars.

"Dream go to bed, or.." George trailed off as he saw his chat going wild. Too much confidence in his abilities. He muted himself on Discord, and scowled. "Chat, no. I'm going to end the stream here. Good night, everyone." He clicks the end stream button.

Dream whined, wanting to hear George talk. "George! Talk to me!" He says his words slurring.

George hears this and unmutes, sighing. "Dream, please. Go to bed." He sounded rather hopeless, knowing that a drunk Dream was even more stubborn than he was sober.

"No!" Dream said, and he crossed his arms. "Tell me a story."

George sighed, but he smiled. "Alright Dream. After that, go to bed?"

"..fine."

hi hello im alive ill try to upload more akfnfjnfnf

also, holy shit, y'all are insane! this book hit 10k?!!