anniversary {||} 1k reads special!

ahh thank y'all so much for 1k reads! here's the special i promised! it's going to be their memories of their anniversaries, and will be divided by a border (─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───)

enjoy~

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

3/18/16

Dream smiled as he got a DM back from the server owner. He was accepted as a staff and/or developer (as needed was what Bad said) onto MunchyMC. He got out of bed, and showered. He walked into his kitchen in his small apartment and began to cook a breakfast.

He logged onto Minecraft, and got to work helping another developer code in kit. Their name was GeorgeNotFound, and they seemed pretty friendly.

GeorgeNotFound: VC?

Dream: Yeah :)

He hopped into TeamSpeak and was greeted by a British accent. "Dream..?" George asks, hesitantly.

"Yeah, that's me." He chuckles. "I'll help with any bugs or anything."

"Sounds good!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

2/14/18

George looks at the date. 2/14/18. He takes in a breath and his shoulders stiffen, before he relaxes. He had known Dream for about 2 years now, and he had came out as bi to him and Sapnap a year ago. He'd caught feelings for Dream a few months ago, and was going to ask him out today. It was cheesy, but George felt like being cheesy.

He typed out a Twitter DM to Dream, asking him to get onto TS. He waited with baited breath for the confirmation. Once he sees Dream's user, he drags him into the channel that he's in.

"George? What do you need?" Dream mumbles, but a smile is almost present in his tone.

"I..I wanted to ask you something, Dream." George says, his face becoming red.

"What is it?" Dream asks, more awake.

"Well, I..I like you. Like, as more than a friend." George was nervous. "W..would you like to be my boyfriend?"

Dream was silent for a moment. "Yes!" He says, leaning into his mic. "I would love to be your boyfriend."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

11/17/18

Dream finally arrived at their new flat. He was moving in with George finally. They had to rent out a new flat, so they could have separate studios. They still hadn't told their fans about their relationship, and had only told Sapnap last month.

He grabs his luggage from the taxi and begins to go up the elevator. George said that he would already be there, and the boxes from Dream's old apartment probably would be as well. The elevator's ding breaks him out of his thoughts, and he steps out of the elevator and walks to his flat. He knocks on the door, and grins at the shorter, yet older, man in front of him. "George!"

"Dream!"

They fall into the flat with a hug, and George leans in, kissing Dream. "I love you, but let me up."

Dream frowns. "Whyyy?" He asks, pouting.

"So we can finish moving in!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

2/14/19

George smiles, finishing up his masterpiece. It was a poster with some puns on it, revolving around candy. He had another activity for later, but this was the first present. He admires it.

Hey BabyRuth

I hope you don't think I'm a Nerds and Snickers at me for making this poster. I just wanted to take a Fast Break to tell you 5 reasons why I love you.

#1) You make me LaffyTaffy.

#2) You are a Smartie pants.

#3) You are Extremely Hot Tamales.

#4) You are so much Fun Dip to be around.

#5) You are a Life Saver whenever I'm in a Crunch.

George nods, and begins breakfast. He cooks Dream's favorite (bacon, chocolate chip waffles, scrambled eggs) and then serves him breakfast in bed. "Dream?" George asks.

Dream blinks awake, his jade eyes foggy with sleep. He brightens at the sight of chocolate chip waffles, and looks at George. "Aw, baby, you didn't have to!"

"No, but I wanted to! And I planned today out!"

Dream chuckles, and begins eating his breakfast. George sits in bed next to him, stealing a bite of waffle and a piece of bacon. George didn't really like breakfast all that much, and usually just had a big lunch.

He led Dream outside, and showed him to poster, to which Dream laughed, and couldn't resist the grin that grew wider with every pun.

"Oh! And I have a choice board!" George grabs a small cardboard cutout, with 6 options. On each was a type of date that they loved doing, or hadn't tried yet.

"Maybe a day at the zoo, then we cook together, and then movie night?" Dream suggests.

"That sounds amazing!" George says, and nods.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

5/28/21

Dream waits down the aisle nervously. He hears the wedding march, and can't resist looking down the aisle. George was breathtaking, in a deep blue suit with a white tie. He's being walked down the aisle by his father, who hands him off to Dream. He nods at Dream in one last 'if you hurt George I will murder you slowly,' before smiling and sitting next to George's mother.

"Please join hands." The minister asks, and George grabs Dream's hands, smiling nervously.

"Dream, please repeat after me. 'I, Dream take you, George, as my lawfully wedded husband, to love and cherish, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health. From this day forward.'"

"I, Dream take you, George, as my lawfully wedded husband, to love and cherish, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health. From this day forward."

The minister smiles, turning to George. "George, repeat after me. 'I, George, take you, Dream for my wedded husband, to love and cherish, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health. From this day forward.'"

"I, George, take you, Dream for my wedded husband, to love and cherish, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health. From this day forward."

"Please may the rings be presented."

George's younger sister gives the minister the rings, and then steps back. The minister gives Dream a ring, and gives George a ring. "Dream, put George's ring on him. George, do the same." They do, and smile at each other nervously. "Dream, you may kiss your husband."

Dream leans in and kisses George passionately, and claps erupt from behind them.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

8/1/31

Dream watches as Juli walks off to her first day of high school. He was still so lucky for the adoption paper to have gone through, and to have adopted such a beautiful daughter. His YouTube career was still booming, and he still had George. He turns and kisses George. "I love you, babe."

"I love you too, Dreamy."

long chapter! i had fun writing it and even more fun looking at all of the cheesy anniversary ideas lol