"Uraraka and the others are so excited..." Izuku said.

"I think so..." Y/N said.

"What? There are people in Class A taking extra classes?"

"Ugh... Monoma... How nice to see you again..." Y/N sarcastically said with a groan.

"Does that mean you had people who failed the finals? What? Isn't that weird? Isn't that weird? Even though they're supposed to be way better than Class B? How can that be?"

Itsuka came not too long and whacked Monoma in the neck, knocking him out and carried him by the back of his collar, dragging him like a rag doll.

"Sorry."

"Monoma's scary." grey haired girl from Class B said.

"Oh, the Class B--" Izuku started.

"We kind of met during the sports festival, but nice to meet you Class A." the dark green haired girl greeted.

"Yeah." the short black haired girl nodded quietly.

"We're getting on the bus!" Itsuka called from the doors of their bus.

"Okay!"

"Class A's bus is this way!" Tenya called with his arms flailing rapidly. "Line up in seat order!"

All the classmates went inside and Y/N tapped Denki on the shoulder who's sitting in the front. He look up and she show him the present, surprising him and he took it. Y/N lean down to his ear and whispered.

"Happy June 29th Birthday, Denki."

Denki's face went pink and thanked her. She smiled and walked away to find a seat. Denki chuckled at the pikachu cover and unwrapped the ribbon and opened it to reveal a small cute yellow Stegosaurus handmade plush.

 Denki chuckled at the pikachu cover and unwrapped the ribbon and opened it to reveal a small cute yellow Stegosaurus handmade plush

He picked it up and smiled. He then check inside the box to see the letter and picked it up and read it.

"Happy Birthday, Denki. Eijiro told me about the day of your birthday and I thought of making something that make you, you. Oh, I even got you another present. It's inside your bag where you pack your stuff for training camp. I hope you like it and I hope I found a right size for you. From, Y/N~"

Denki looked over from the seat to see Y/N sitting in the back row seats. He look back at his present and brightly smiled and place the letter and plush back inside the box and carefully put them inside his pocket. The bus then took off after everyone is seated. They are now in the road as they sat.

"Everyone, the bus will stop once in about an hour. After that--"

"Let's play some music!" Denki interrupted the teacher.

The bus was already filled with chatter, making Aizawa gloom and went back to his seat.

"Oh, well. This is the only time they'll be able to play around."