10

" Everything's fine, i'm not sure why he is still unconscious though

" Everything's fine, i'm not sure why he is still unconscious though. But it should be fine, he might wake up soon but I can't say when." the doctor spoke as Haewon and Taeyong listened, nodding ber head and bowing to him before sitting beside Jisung on the chair.

" He might not wake up at all..." the doctor quietly mumbled to himself as he walked out and closed the door, leaving the girl and Taeyong oblivious to that fact.

The two stared at the boy in silence, worried for the boy and also guilty.

All Haewon could think about was him saving her, leaving himself in danger, his chocolate brown eyes that changed into those sapphire blue ones, the way he looked down at her and did his magic.

Haewon felt her stomach do somersaults, heart fluttering as she watched the boy lay on the bed. His face pale with a small peaceful smile rested on his lips while his eyes remained closed.

" You know, he clearly likes you a lot." Taeyong spoke, looking at the youngest sadly.

" I don't know about that, but i've heard it from Chenle." Haewon responded as she looked at the elder.

" Has this ever happened before? He doesn't exactly talk to me, you know?" She asked, looking at Taeyong as he massaged his temples.

" I guess we should at least tell you somrthing. This had happened once, when he pushed his limits with his powers, he saved us, it was the same, he would have looked fine at first but then get a pounding headache and fall unconscious, but it had only lasted for a week at that time, plus, he was still breathing. So now, i'm not sure what's going to happen to him, he probably did worst and triggered something in his mind such that he gets a new ability." Taeyong responded.

" But that one time, it was scary but not as scary as what's happening right now. But it was weird back then, he teleported to a house, there was a girl outside sitting down, it was weird when he looked at her, it was as if like the girl meant something to him." he spoke again.

flashback

Gunshots were heard everywhere, everyone running around and fighting each other, it was a chaotic mess.

" Quick! EXIT NOW! The bomb is going off soon!" their rival, Jisung's father, spoke, smirking at his son as Jisung looked at him angrily, running towards him but unable to reach him in time as the door closed.

" Jisung! We don't have time to find a way to get out of here, do you think you can handle teleporting 5 people?" Taeyong asked hurriedly.

Jisung bit his lips, mind in a frenzy, he could barely handle 3 and now he was doing 5?

" Okay, i'll try." he said, emotionless yet worry lingered in his heart, feeling the different possibilities that could happen, but he knew he had to get them out safely.

Thinking about the only place so vividly clear in his mind as all five of them formed a circle, getting all the mental energy he had, every single ounce of it and imagined it encapsulating everyone's bodies.

" Hurry, we don't have much time left."

It took all of his concentration to quicken the process, feeling his mind hitting its limits, as he imagined the place where the girl he liked stayed at, the only one who brought happiness to his miserable life.

And soon they had teleported, upon reaching there, he looked at her sitting there, smiling, the smile that used to bring one on his face too, he shook his head, not wanting to recall the memories.

Emotions make you weak

his brain repeatedly spoke, as he placed those memories deep into the dark depths of his mind, storing them in an imaginary box, never to be opened nor remembered no matter what, but then a pounding headache happened.

Feeling as the pieces of information was lost, gone forever, a missing part in his memory, feeling himself disappearing as unconsciousness took over his body.

End of flashback

Well, that girl was Haewon. But she couldn't remember that of course, cause in this weird supernatural world, when his memory is erased, her's did too.

That's when something appeared in her mind, as a series of memories appeared.

It was her and Jisung.

edited.